Do you think I have a career in music

youtu.be/IUfeQ4r7eOI

Attached: 5A4BAF0F-4BA1-416A-AA6E-78BAD27B874C.jpg (828x817, 250.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9nyi2yoYwpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kinda good stuff desu

lmfao im sorry this is terrible. You sound like a little pajeet.

>But I'm stuck here on the shelf
>And I want to get off this shelf
I'm sorry but I laughed. No, you do not have a career in music, but I can see glimmers of talent here and there. If you keep at this for some time you'll probably be decent you can publish your stuff as a hobby, but for now keep it to yourself because you're not there yet and otherwise you'll just get too discouraged and fizz out.

I dunno what to say.
It's not total garbage but it feels more like a audio blog than a song.
Voice is okayish. Accent can be fixed but I think you rape music theory like a raving deer.

Hey can you please just leave some positive comments on my YouTube I got a lot of hate today :(

Can you leave me some good feedback on my YouTube please I got a lot of hate today

I dunno about positive feedback.
I might leave a realistic advice and an upvote tho.

Thanks bro

Thoughts guys :-)

bump
also

No chance bro just stop

Kek I see the comments, take it from me I'd love to be a singer and I can belt it out but no way in hell would I consider myself qualified for a career in music, but do what makes you happy.

Stop man it’s my dream

Can you leave a positive comment on my YouTube bro I think I’m gonna be the next MJ honestly

i have a career in music kind of not really -- did it by riding the lofi shithop hype and sending stuff to YouTubers hoping they'd use it and i get a little passive income from it, i actually ended up working with contrapoints this way (im ovxx you can spot me in the credits), ion even care about how much she pays me bc i love being a part of her work -- i did most of this in highschool while i was 13-16 but the money keeps coming in. if you know how to market yourself you'll make it prolly. goodluck user !!

Attached: anthr0shit-31012022-0002.jpg (1440x1440, 137.53K)

I can see roasties singing along to this at a festival show. It needs a beat, a good bass hook, and a second verse (the current one sounds like a bridge or coda), I like the low key vocals. Like the streets or gorillaz. You seem like a sad guy, your parents were hard on you? No I will not leave a comment on your yt page. Finish this song and record five to ten more songs and upload them. You’ll never get a record deal unless you agree to becoming a freemason lackey.

great satire. A+

You get residuals from your music in random youtube videos?
>still rolling
How much?

Its bad enough that you might be able to get 15 minutes of fame for being terrible like that retarded chink who sang "she bang" a few years ago
Other than that, truly awful. Sorry bro.

Double track the guitar and proceed to pan with a slight delay to create some width.
I produce music and am developing my mixing skills, maybe I can help you and you can help me develop my skills further?

this is not very good at all but keep making stuff and eventually you'll do something cool

Do I have a future in music, Any Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=9nyi2yoYwpA

Attached: HEADER.png (975x180, 386.82K)

i like ween too