Thank you

To the user that just sent me 20 algos, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Here is a picture of my cat to say thank you.

Attached: A4FEBFBD-8E15-4769-8BD0-BB0224F3D27B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

that's a man

You're welcome. You are probably larping but I've been making some nice gains with algorand shit coins so I'm okay with sending those algos down the toilet on the slim chance you were genuine. Hopefully your cat isn't starving.

I can’t really prove I’m not larping due to the sheer volume of it going on here, but I’m really not. Shits been just getting worse and worse with this Covid shit. I have a 4 year old daughter and another on the way. Used to be the assistant manager for a large pharmacy but it all went to shit.

If that's true, I feel for you. Have you already liquidated all your crypto? Do you have anyone that can help?

what happened with covid? I got it right now and I got a sore throat and it won't go away and it is agony.

I liquidated it back in November when everything started crashing and I absolutely needed the money. I get help here and there but my family has their own bills to pay so they can only help so much and I can’t blame them. I can’t expect my mother to support me, my wife, and my child but she’s been doing whatever she can. Any money I get ends up going towards the kid or the wife cause she’s eating for two. I’m currently working 12 hour days delivering for Amazon. It’s not the worst, they give you a company vehicle to use but I haven’t been paid yet obviously. Probably in another week or two. I’m working as an independent contractor through a company called intelcom that they use around here.

>He trades pictures of pussy for crypto.
Were Roasties based all along?

Wholesome

Attached: 1637820902030.jpg (255x255, 12.4K)

cute kot and checked

The pharmacy I worked for was run by a company called loblaws and they’ve been making a killing off the pandemic due to panic buyers and what not but they kept cutting the budget until I was no longer relevant. Unfortunately because I had just been promoted 6 months prior, I was in a probationary period so they canned my ass for no reason. Tried to get unemployment and they made up a bunch of shit and they believed them so I got denied.

At least you liquidated at the right time. I know you want to give everything to your wife and daughter but you have to eat too, they need you to be strong and healthy to provide and protect them. Try to make the most out of the 20 bucks, search some low cost recipes on YouTube. I'm sure everything will be okay and one they you will make it. Good luck to you and your family, user!

*One day

Thank you kind fren.

Attached: DF885D8C-14A0-45FF-ABD0-2AE295001A7D.jpg (4032x3024, 883.59K)

Lost my job last week for not being vaxxed lmao same time I actually got covid. Looks like we're roughly in the same boat brother. We are all gonna make it bro, trust me.

Sorry to be a smug poorfag but anyone giving me less than 2k isn't really worth the trouble of posting my wallet, but enjoy the 20 bucks
Now someone gave me 2k algo or 5k grt or 10k Link I might post a dick pic.

Flaccid one too

Attached: 1451515.png (650x650, 12.64K)

I just phone post if I get banned. ID changes like every few mins.

And beg?
No thanks I'd rather someone ask me than sit around begging all day I don't shit in the streets.

I can gib more monies if you’re a girl user.

He's an admitted ID flipping beggar... why is biz encouraging this exactly?