There are two major trends coming to crypto gaming — shepherding in the utility of PFP NFTs and making play-to-earn...

>There are two major trends coming to crypto gaming — shepherding in the utility of PFP NFTs and making play-to-earn games more fun– Galaxy Fight Club is pioneering both”, says Jarrod Dicker, Partner at TCG. “Building off of the composability nature of major NFT projects, Galaxy Fight Club is creating a new value for these communities by presenting a fun way to leverage their favorite projects.”

Attached: 1625994732458.jpg (600x400, 187.19K)

too much text, nice meme anyways

holy shit, nice trips

>play-to-earn games more fun
That's literally impossible lmao

Why not just put funds into something like MultiChainCapital (MCC) and let some other Autist do all the work for you. Serious, just sit back and get reflections automatically dumped into your wallets and profit from other people doing the research into new products for you. Good luck OP!

that, we're not here to read that amount of green text faggot

nice trips you got over there too, bitch
imagine goen YOU DONT KNOW HOW MANY SHITCOINS IVE BOUGHT LOU, YOU. DONT. KNOW.

we're in biz, he's probably a retard

Attached: 1603544847662.png (391x408, 117.03K)

as long as there are visible handicaps to some players that cannot afford upgrades on characters or equipment on the market for some reason there will be always a dis balance between competitive and fucking unbearable players

Attached: chewin an chillin (im based).png (1242x1122, 1.33M)

>implying that you're retard too
>me implying the same
yeez, we don't have nothing to do in this fucking board

>Galaxy Fight Club is pioneering both
that's a fucking lie, ntf play to earn games exist for years, galaxy fight club wasn't even released yet, pure bullshit

daaaamn op really went nerdy bot mode to ctrl c- v right off our faces so fucking hard
ngmi pajeet

coomi actually has models released and they are gonna release beta in march 15, show some actual work pajeet

Attached: warning.png (800x2000, 415.45K)

>making play-to-earn games more fun
all world knows that nobody play a fucking play to earn game for being fun, people only plays that shit to farm money and currencies.

>posts fight club pic to shitty gfc shill
ngmi babe go to sleep and log off

The fuck is that shit user lol

i prefer to play gfc, only a loser with a lot of milk in his dick would play that.

>sex nfts and fuck to earn
I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS SHIT

you need a pussy asap

>Fight Club
>Galaxy Fight Club
I already have dissociative disorder, let's buy some tokens

>galaxy fight club wasn't even released yet, pure bullshit
Its about to launch its open beta, its practice field, and in October the game will be ready, it already has bases to be able to say any stupid thing that the company comes up with.

Fight with my monkeys > have sex
sorry mate, but galaxy fight club igmi

Attached: 1604971608575.png (929x1175, 132.73K)

>pajeet calling other ppl pajeet
ngmi also fuck that project LMAOOO

sex!

your game already got clowned for being a 2d tetris game sorry
why not user? yield farms have been done before, so have 3d multiplayer sex games (yareel for ex), combining the best of the worlds will have thousands of people rushing in like its free kfc in bronx

oh so ya own bored apes? cant fucking believe ive seen someone no joke

average nft holder
nice, you will be able to get some nft chests in that game

musta be need on market to speak that way abt some nft sex game my nigga