Absolutely based thread felten dabbing on Optimism cucks. He doesn't speak up often but every time he does...

>twitter.com/EdFelten/status/1488632545457618952
Absolutely based thread felten dabbing on Optimism cucks. He doesn't speak up often but every time he does, he's worth listening to.
They were working on L2 fraud proofs BEFORE ETH EVEN EXISTED that's how fucking chad these bois are.
Correct the Record Optimism faggots trying to rewrite history with their MEV maximised, no sequencer, single round proof "oh wait let's change all of that to copy Arbitrum" non-starter garbage knock-off L2.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 12.30.59 pm.png (1168x560, 129.17K)

Goddamn I love LINK and arbitrum and everyone associated with it. Dumps stopped, staking and CCIP this year, things are looking great. And I've never even held LINK

LINK is a scam that's going to zero and that's why I'm all in and very excited for us guys, despite the fact I've never heard of Chainlink.

Ed is underappreciated because he doesn't have a clown meme shill eceleb persona. But he spits fire.

Literal who. No cobie no care.

checked. ed is based

Why are twitter link frog fags absolutely insufferable?
What the fuck is up the the comments.
You fags should of kept the autism away from the public.. This is just cringe inducing and makes link look very unprofessional.
Literally fudding your own bag unintentionally.

This is coming from someone whos owned link since day 1. Its fine to have fun shitposting here, but its another thing spamming that garbage to the actual big boy ceos

Please stop shitting up the good name of arbitrum with your link nonsense.

optimism can never recover from this

double checked

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 2.08.21 pm.png (626x668, 760.98K)

Try harder.

Checked and fuck Paradigm pilled.

Lots of nice digits in this thread

They really are utter cancer but it's true for 90% of all of crypto twitter.

I dont use twitter.. I was actually shocked that those were the replies that show up on this very smart mans post.

>great post about our stinky linkies heh 1k eoy shadilay! heres a meme i made for you mr felton
>pepelinksergeypoopoopeepee.jpeg

Like damn this is so low iq and cringe

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE TEAM WITH YOUR RETARD FROGS. YOURE EMBARRASSING SERGEY IN PUBLIC

Ok guys...
But honestly, I noticed a couple of days ago that swaps on OP seem to be significantly cheaper.
What up with dat?!
But you know I'm Chainlank4lyfe still...
PEACE

Those retards and teenagers are 5 generations removed from Any Forums, all backwash trickling down from the clout chasing faggots who broke containment and migrated to twitter after mainnet.

Excuse me sir
You can not talk about Sergey's friends that way

double checked, Felten confirmed unfathomably based

>reddit spacing

i wish we can ship them back