Which chain will win the L1 wars

which chain will win the L1 wars

Attached: dfsgbfdbh.png (948x301, 257.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neironix.io/documents/whitepaper/6793/chainweb-v15.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KDA

To make you guys understand I'll have to quickly explain how base layers can scale.
>Big blocks
I'm assuming everyone here knows why this is retarded so I won't explain why big blocks cause all kinds of problems
>Not using a blockchain
And instead use DAGs and other meme structures to achieve some extra scalability. Problem is that DAGs have the fatal flaw of the "small world" problem in that a killer dapp actually constricts the overall network performance.
This is why DAGs are not used for scaling in high frequency trading/finance, even though the industry tried them out in the 90s... DAGs suck at scaling in production BUT they make for fantastic performance demos and POCs... which is why finance bothered to try them in the first place (this was in the era before the senior leadership at funds were tech/eng types and didn't know better)
>Layer 2
This is the latest 5 year research project that the ethereum foundation came up with, it's a ridiculous band-aid solution to an unscalable base layer and will not result in scalability improvements in any meaningful way (beyond making gas a little cheaper in exchange for centralization).
Even if there was a perfect L2 solution, if L1 can't scale then you'll still be congested.
>Sharding
cont

State Sharding is, in theory, a perfect solution, it's decentralized, and it's infinitely scalable, Sharding has been used to scale databases since forever, so we know it works. Imagine google scaling their databases with L2, it's completely ridiculous yet that's what the EF foundation claims is going to be the endgame of blockchain kek.
Problem however, is that sharding decreases security the more shards are added and would come with scaling constraints if = more shards = more cross shard communication = less scaling.
Because that's what current PoS based sharding projects are running into, harmony needs a beacon chain to mitigate coss chain scaling problems, and has no solution to security loss, cosmos and dot know that this doesn't work and went with hub-spoke which comes with the same cross chain problems and a bunch more that also apply to L2.

Now

Wouldn't it be funny, if there was one protocol that retains security as it scales, and came up with a clean way to solve for cross chain scaling problems.
And wouldn't it be funny if almost no fucking VC fund even knew it existed.
Wouldn't it be funny if there was only one protocol on the entire market that actually figured out the 10 year old problem of how to scale a blockchain, and nobody knows.
And wouldn't it be funny if it worked right now and isn't vaporware like ETH2.
I mean, it would be pretty funny.

at least, I think it's funny.
neironix.io/documents/whitepaper/6793/chainweb-v15.pdf

Attached: 1628881075649.jpg (842x848, 85.22K)

chainlink

take your meds

No one uses this shit.

Harmony bitch
t. saying it because I hold it

Fantom and Algorand.
Fantom kills polygon (no security , multisig, costly bridge, bad ux) and Avalanche (higher fees, less scalability)..Algorand for everything not Solidity.

he said L1 not L0

Yes but I am still correct
Harmony can't scale
Fantom is centralized
Algo is centralized
Chainlink isn't an L1, it's an oracle, and cross chain bridges don't solve scaling

>Avalanche (higher fees, less scalability)
Based retard lmao, enjoy your cringe shitchain with 51 validators

>no contest

Attached: 2464E642-6C40-4E59-832C-282C008983B4.jpg (940x1096, 66.15K)

>and cross chain bridges don't solve scaling
And neither do any of these shitty L1

it's decentralized enough. cope.
Fantom is for all high tps dapps, Algorand for all important assets and DeFi for its high security.

Guess you'll get in 2026

read Hbar is centralized
Avax is centralized
>it's decentralized enough. cope.
It's not

All these L1s will slowly die off newfags

you are clueless nigger. In 10 years you will see Algorand at a 700 billion valuation and you will probably rope

Algo is OK. Fantom is a joke.
Where are the Fantom validators? How many FTM validators are there today?
Someone please answer these two questions. FTM looks like a scam.

ICP

>HBAR is centralized

Um, no it’s not?

Attached: 58C57D0D-4A54-4BDC-BCEB-68A07F9B957E.png (828x1792, 496.64K)

Algo scales via big blocks, I don't think it's going to be around in the next 10 years lmao.
Read Algo is no better, how many archival nodes will there be in a few years, I reckon not a lot.
ICP is a scam
HBAR is centralized

FTM most likely wins in terms of gains this year but SOL will probably take it long term

51 validators looks low, can increase, but is already a solid set. Still higher than hbar's 30 for instance.
Fantom doesn't have to be insanely decentralized to be valuable, just like Solana, except it delivers.

There is no L1 war. The war is over who will eat Ethereums leavings.

>Algo scales via big blocks
kek bad fudder, algo scales via vrf based consensus and pure proof of stake nigger. stay retarded. also algo doesn't especially create more data than other blockchains so your argument is just bad

It’s centralized closed source bloated garbage that nobody wants to use. I’d rather buy XRP

I thought polygon was a layer 2

No, it’s not.

Attached: D8AC2565-7964-46C9-A278-0F786511E710.png (828x1792, 362.7K)

Tech doesnt matter all these l1s will slowly die off
do what you want but just remember someone warned you

How is icp a scam? Nothing you've said so far has had any substance

>vrf based consensus and pure proof of stake nigger.
That is literally not a scaling solution.
Read on how any of this works.

There is a limit to how much data can be in a block and that's what EVERYTHING boils down to.

I was very clear in all my posts but have no time to debate with literal retards, re-read my posts

>Tech doesnt matter
Your life does not matter.

Op is just retarded

No one will ever use that shit. Prove me wrong. Pro-tip you cant.