I invest in REAL income generating assets, based on companies that produce REAL VALUE

I invest in REAL income generating assets, based on companies that produce REAL VALUE.

You crypto shills make me sick.

>I make US$82k a year on passive income

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 7.05.01 PM.png (1504x1700, 372.79K)

Yeah companies that produce real value like in 2001 lol. Top signal.

Fuck off nigger you got an inheritance. Congratulations faggot. We’re trying to make it by 2030. We don’t have the luxury of having a rich relative die. NIGGER ITS EASY.

Lots of gay stuff there.

>buying made up internet money

How pathetic.

Imagine buying imaginary mariokart coins on the internet, HOPING it goes up so you can sell it to someone else. Thats literally it.

You just bought some made up thing that HOPEFULLY goes up to sell to someone.

You’re a dumb Nigger that can’t open its eyes and see that everything is digital and the overflow of data WILL need block chain technology. Have fun staying poor faggot. I’ll never sell and watch dumb niggers like you get priced out.

This is bait. Check the fees on these funds

Bogle would be ashamed in you, OP

Sounds a lot like the ponzi scam that is USD fiat. Every business and corporation in existence here literally is founded on that atrocious scam. If the fed can print money to no avail meanwhile the government can bail out Pfizer and modena despite having a lengthy criminal history to give everyone atomic dismantling serum as well as bail out banks who perpetuate interest and usury why is it a bad thing when your average pleb makes money from crypto

yeah and when people dump those assets your investments will go to zero just like every other asset on earth including crypto

you literally did the exact same thing you absolute fucking mongoloid

yeah, you make what? 5%?

Attached: 1643403977382.png (1000x1006, 754.88K)

lol at 82k a YEAR on passive. look at this poor pathetic lil babby with his babby tier income
hilarious and pathetic thinking that pittance amount is anything.

I make 6.5%, consistently.

Unlike you Coin seethers who experience 500% gains one day and -700% the next.

Idiots.

>lol at 82k a YEAR on passive. look at this poor pathetic lil babby with his babby tier income

Seethe and cope, 82k is a proper salary in even shitholes like NYC. Let alone if I choose to live in a LCOL location.

And this is all totally accessable money from my bank account; theres no shit app or layers of websites, logins and confirmations to access my made up crypto shit monopoly money.

Why is it in CNY?

how much do you need to risk though? and whats your apr?

These assets are made up of good fundamental companies that produce goods and services that are considered valuable by the public.

Coins? What the fuck are those? Besides the promise of value it does not offer anything else.

Get a job

You could make more than that in farming stables...

this is bait. Allianz euro equity fund is 5% initial fee and 1.83% annual, holy christ kys

How do you think growth stocks/funds work? Most newly listed companies no longer have dividends so they can focus on growth and the large equity holders avoid taxes until its time to offload bags. At least half of your gains in those funds is paying someone to shill your bags for a small monthly expense ratio.

shit bait, kys OP

This thread was already posted today. This is a poor LARP too. Anyone with brains wouldn’t invest in bonds or fixed income type funds right now. In fact, if you’re young, there’s essentially zero reason to do so

Sage

I chose CNY because its more stable compared to the USD and I have more faith in the Chinese economy as it has good fundamentals.

The USD is imaginary money thats printed for no reason and backed by a Jews mouth and the US army.