What the the one coin/project that you think will ultimately make it

If you had to choose what is the one project that you are absolutely certain will be successful and allow you to retire from wage slaving (help me I need to escape!)

Attached: wage_slave-1024x751.jpg (1024x751, 86.19K)

xmr
/thread
Verification not required.

You can't have both anymore unless you have a lot of money.

Fuck Altcoins invest in BTC only

Kleros. The FUD memes are funny and all, but I’d bet my bottom dollar on it succeeding. It’s only hobbled by gas fees, but is otherwise a beautiful product. In retrospect, we will laugh at how well it fits into the future of crypto and an internet based world. Being able to accumulate where it is now is a literal godsend, and I am grateful to be granted the tools to earn my freedom. If you don’t understand, I really don’t have time to explain it for you.

Buy shit coins with serious devs and team for ez profit

Sire

>help me I need to escape!)
Buy fatoshi and sell the BTC rewards when it comes. Get your capital back, plus huge marketing push started on Monday. Literally free money. and the more you hold fatoshi the more BTC rewards you earn

D
g
e
B
n
K

Better off investing in index funds. Be a man.

NEAR, hands down, no doubt about it.
COSMOS, same thing.
both will be in top 10.

want something of value? buy Algo

Its never too late to join the gaming and metaverse niche

Its XRP

Mcap?

I'm invested on Dot for retirement.

NGMI

Why even bother with shitcoins when Nft project are about to swallow the whole crypto space.

icp token

shill me any upcoming metaverse tokens.

I see children on the news making millions in dollars from nfts. how do i buy as sell nfts

Too early, nothing is certain at this point. You'll have to jump between project for a few years and follow the news.

> DOT
most based project on blockchain.

Lazy fag DYOR

There is guy who is gonna launch a token that reflects cake this week but he's trying to make the telegram go to 100+ members so that it moons right off the bat and more people start investing, the ticker should be PASTRIES

Parsiq PRQ