It's fascinating to me how nobody knows what will happen to the market after the merge

it's fascinating to me how nobody knows what will happen to the market after the merge.

price of eth is unknown, whether an eth competitor takes over is unknown, mining profitability is unknown.

so based geniuses of Any Forums
what are your best guess on the market?
these are pretty historic times for crypto that we'll refer back to in the future

Attached: ethereum-logo-png-11.jpg (820x1327, 90.63K)

Yes

Attached: EfeM5TjX0AITbNx.jpg (217x232, 12.41K)

>whether an eth competitor will win or not if unknown
LMFAO look at this seethin avax baggie.
People with real brains know

How long to the merge, two more weeks?

Out of my way niggers

ETH will go up retard

proof of stake is bearish in my opinion

I'm selling half a bag just before the merge. It will probably dump right after it
Q2 supposedly, so probably like August

afaik everyone likes the idea of POS
well, aside from coping miners who will neck themselves when it happens
i see no reason to consider it bearish
and plenty of reasons to consider it bullish

but in the end, it doesn't even matter
ETH will follow BTC, as all cryptos do

Flip BTC in the next five years
If you buy now, it's like buying btc in 2016

why do you think that?
millions of eth are locked up on the new chain. mass selling when these get released

dogshit toilet paper blockchain illiterate bitcoin cult moonboy cope opinion

what merge? eth with eth2?

Never going to happen

not everybody
many believe PoS is a rich gets richer scheme

>i see no reason to consider it bearish
ETH is a project that currently runs on hopium. Each new update will deplete hopium and make it more and more obvious that ETH simply does not work and never will work. Lots of people think the merge will make L1 usable again, they're in for a surprise. L1 on ETH will never be usable again, Vitalik himself says this.

It will pump hard a few weeks before the merge and dump hard on release. Like everything else and will mark the end of this Bull run.

Sell signal

Stack 32 ETH, wait 2 years and become a millionaire. Yes, it as easy as that if you have the initial capital.

>rubs shoulders with crypto bigwigs

not even geniuses can predict the price on a useful time scale.

its a sell bitcoin signal

you definitely sound like someone who is confident about their opinion kek
as for myself and anyone else who holds LINK it is irrelevant which chain or consensus mechanism wins in the end

It'll probably be priced in. Many miners will sell off to cut their losses, many validators will liquidate their unlocked stakes, so one might expect a period of sell pressure. Many traders will sell the news. If you're long term bullish on ETH you probably don't need to give a shit. In the mid to long term, proof of stake should multiply ETH's deflationary factor.

pretty good guess, projects usually do that before a big update

It is, but I think the POW system is seen as inefficient. Ultimately, crypto is about making money by hook or by crook.

>long term bullish on ETH
Not even Vitalik is bullish on ETH long term, he says everyone will be on L2s. What happens when those L2s realize they make more money by having their own tokens? They extract all value from ETH that's what

>many believe PoS is a rich gets richer scheme
So like everything else in life, same could be said for PoW since rich cunts can buy hardware

PoS is a rich get richer, so is PoW, but PoW is also wastefull on electricity