Reflections general

General to dicuss the future of our beloved coin

Jannies, lets see who gets tired first, me of creating threads or you deleting them.

Attached: 125485.jpg (640x640, 76.26K)

You are a based man OP.

I’ll be honest I’m feeling pretty comfy and trying to resist the urge to buy more.
The foundation has been set.

just got another 3b

When this moons into the billions, will the jannies still try to suppress it? Also if any jannies get to read this, why do you always take these threads down? This coin has too much going for it and has survived a fuck ton, don’t get the point in what you’re doing with deleting these threads.

what u think about cab0

This already rugged.

Retarded
Not based, all momentum is in d0b0

hey jannies how much have you made this year so far? I bet I made 50x more and half of that from my d0b0 reflections. or wait. 50x zero is still zero, innit?

Do you not know the difference between rugged and taking profits? Combine that with the downtrend in BTC.

low effort copycat. I dont know why am i even responding to this, waste of time

bought the peak, right?

"Verification not required."
yeah bitches I'm famous

lol @ all the d0b0 telegram people trying to counter everyone pointing out this coin is a joke

here, have a pic of me RN.
why TF does this shit think this is a spam?
fuck you jannies

fuck this fucking site. where is my fucking attachment

Attached: suckmydickjannies.png (512x512, 242.32K)

telegram?

Attached: 1638453355722.png (425x450, 382.47K)

short url dot at slash dwzJV

"Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again."

SUCK. MY. DICK. 4C.

Check website d0gebonk.com

I don't understand why these threads keep getting removed? I mean seriously, we can't just have the one

jannies hold large bags but are masochists so they fud their own bags. simple.

They just want to accumulate.

>6 posts by this ID
Ask how I know you're a baggie. Let me guess, you're in it for the "community" right. LMAO at your life.

Good man OP

Attached: 1642507968506.jpg (495x619, 69.09K)

let me guess - you have no life so you have to tag people as baggies. I bought in OCT so I am still more than 10x up and laughing at lives of those that don't have anything better to do than laugh on the lives of the more fortunate ones. I'm not there for the community, but I still love the community anyway. Those that say they are in there for the community are fucking liars, everyone is in crypto for money, every fucking one.

>OP is NOT a faggot for once
I salute your baseness mate. Keep fighting them tranny demons. We will win and they WILL capitulate in the end. They delete the threads because incase you haven't noticed the past 3 weeks the d0b0 generals always made it to the top of the catalog and for some reason it makes nigger seeth. Fuck these cunts.
>D0b0 or hobo ma bastards

Imagine a coin so dead, that jannies constantly delete threads about it, people have to speak in fucking code words to discuss it, and it attracts constant FUD everywhere it goes. Kinda sounds like a lot of effort, no?

not selling but also not buying more either because I have no more money

Attached: 1643111443510.jpg (500x500, 72.5K)

I hate memecoins but I'll but a d0bo SUI just bc jannies keep messing with the shill threads. Fuck them, the only point of Any Forums is freedom of expression

based AF