Did an in-depth research in LINK and realised that sooner or later its price MUST explode to several thousand dollars

>Did an in-depth research in LINK and realised that sooner or later its price MUST explode to several thousand dollars.
>Hindsight bias? Confirmation bias? Illusion of explanatory depth? Sunken cost fallacy? None of them. I approached my analysis from very different angles, trying to find weak points in LINK or in my reasoning itself. I've been reading about LINK on and off over the last few months.
>I couldn't find a single, relevant weak point in the project, it's literally unFUDable. On top of that, LINK seemed bigger the deeper I dug

The only thing I cannot understand is why the market cannot see it. The crypto market attracts lots of very smart people - comp science PhDs, people who drop out of Ivy League to create their startups and make millions by the time they are 25, asian mathematicians who get paid big money by investment firms ( BlackRock for example ) to research investment oportunities, etc.
If even a small fraction of these these 150+ IQ guys saw potential in LINK then every single token under 100$ would be already bought long time ago. Yet that's not the case. Why?

Attached: Wojak Linkbrain.jpg (500x590, 66.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@leo.vigna/chainlink-to-infinity-link-to-zero-the-risks-of-token-abstraction-640fbd97a9b7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here's something you missed:

the token is not needed

Maybe oracle isn’t really all that important? I don’t give a shit about fundamentals. If the price action doesn’t reflect your progress then you’re doing something wrong.

It's being suppressed.

super linear staking means contracts can be secured for a fraction of the value of the contract.
this is good for adoption but also means that the price doesn't really need to moon that much

Buying LINK is a bet that smart contracts will become the dominant form of digital agreement.

Welcome aboard OP

Attached: chainlinkfinger.png (2316x1321, 3.57M)

Ok then plz answer me how chainlink earns revenue besides token sale.

Well OP how about BTC suppression? Still think that's schizo? How about the total MEDIA BLACKOUT of Chainlink news? SmartCon barely got any coverage. Dumb fucking faggot.

Unironically this

One of us, one of us

Attached: 1643219605474.jpg (1600x1200, 121.15K)

This. If smart contracts turn out to be our generation's flying cars, link won't be that valuable.

>contracts can be secured for a fraction of the value of the contract.
This seems kind of dangerous, if the node operators have no "skin in the game", wouldn't this reduce the likelihood of them reaching the right consensus.

Here's a weak point :
The VRF random fullfilment callback run on only 200k gas. Because of this I can't code my smart contract correctly.

You’ve taken the linkpill fren, now there’s no escape, only dumps

Welcome user

Yeah well, a friend of mine is saying the exact same thing about tesla, how it's about to go x10 and he's done a mountain of research and can't grasp how nobody else sees it.
Confirmation bias is a bitch.
I'm all in tho, sooner or later mass delusion will pump this piece of garbage and I'll finally be able to sell the bags I bought in 2018.

Attached: 1325633612268.png (1016x703, 393.35K)

Soon you will realize it's not just link, the whole crypto market is terribly inefficient and there are money making opportunities everywhere

Attached: 1630172538696.jpg (995x560, 442.16K)

welcome to the ride user

Attached: Purpose-Complete.jpg (684x768, 115.09K)

yes, it will make you go crazy
this is why bagholders are so fucked up... we can't be angry or disappointed with the team... they've massively overperformed actually... it's much bigger than what we saw in 2017/18
and yet it's ranked 20 after missing the bullrun

It's 2 PM in california, Sergey better hurry if he's gonna launch today.

garbage

Elaborate. I'm something of a Solidity shitter myself

predicting dates is obv silly

Attached: CCIP2.png (734x880, 982.72K)

ChainLink hurts their pockets, that is all.

Attached: Staking.jpg (852x1041, 239.24K)

LINK is the only crypto whose price is driven by fundamentals. Everything is already priced in as of 2020. It won't moon when staking is implemented, that is retarded crypto logic. The biggest uncertainty with LINK is if defi will actually replace large parts of legacy finance, only if it does it will moon. If you got a price estimate >100 you either assumed that or are retarded.

So no, LINK is not overvalued, just less overvalued than all other crypto which has basically no real use case.

Attached: Ari.jpg (864x1057, 268.2K)

this. link is the most fairly valued token

Attached: Eric.png (825x1179, 213.57K)

Attached: DataOIL.jpg (1000x1153, 245.16K)

Firstly, OP, did you read the investment thesis by Abstraction Capital? You'd love it, and it made me an even more delusional LINK maxie.

Here's the reason: Big money is notoriously risk averse. They barely invest any money (comparatively) in tech, even obvious tech like Microsoft or Apple or IBM. They'd much rather get 5% in long term government bonds, because 5% on 100 million dollars is still 5 million dollars, and that's pretty damn good income. Could they become the richest man on earth if they go all-in on Tesla and live like a (relative) pauper for 10 years? Sure, but they could also do that for Pets.com.

It's the markets that are wrong!

Attached: sneeded2.jpg (712x526, 82.78K)

Attached: CCIP.jpg (870x1087, 219.93K)

b-bros?
medium.com/@leo.vigna/chainlink-to-infinity-link-to-zero-the-risks-of-token-abstraction-640fbd97a9b7

Attached: chainlinktozero.png (971x913, 1.12M)

Well, if you want a random number in your contract, you can't since everything on the chain need to be verified. You NEED to use external oracles and LINK is the most popular. With link to get a random number, you call a function called "getRandomNulber" and when link have generated your number, it send it back buy calling a second function named "fullfilrandomness". The time between those two calls is usually 2-3 blocks so first limitation is this (to be fair that's not a link problem because they need to generate the number outside of the Blockchain and it takes time.). The problem is : if you want to do anything useful with this number you'll have to do it outside of the fullfilrandomness function because it is a callback and it is called buy chainlink and they give it only 200k Gaz (you have to pay 0.1 link per random number generated they don't give you this gas for free be careful). Maybe my code is shit but I can't execute what I want in only 200k so I need to create a third function called by myself to pay the gas. Problem the time between the random number is generated and me calling this function, ppls can look at the number and do an action accordingly and thus my project could be hacked. I found a way to kind of medicate this but not gonna post it here

>The only thing I cannot understand is why the market cannot see it.
that's the easiest part to answer. people are retarded

are you implying the markets are perfectly rational? lol