Why are no crypto mining threads on Any Forums?

why are no crypto mining threads on Any Forums?

Attached: 20210509_101909.jpg (3392x3023, 1.27M)

because it's 2022 and not 2014?

we didn't have gpu shortages in 2014. we do now which means mining is at its peak

No mone. I'd do it just cuz it's cool

Selling off my cards while prices are still high, rearranging and super cleaning the space and cards. Waiting for 40 series.

It's out of season. You'd have to be really brave or really stupid to even think about building a rig now. Those who already have rigs don't have much to brag about these days because profits are far more modest these days than they were last year.

lmao keep dreaming faggot , nobody will buy your junk

> semiconductor shortages since 2020
> fucking miners not letting me play my gaymerinso

Attached: 1643469979977.png (818x900, 231.91K)

Delete this thread retard

yes coffee is VERY good for you

SDIG

I already have. I take care of my hardware.
>mining iz baaaad
Is proped up by the card companies. I would rather buy a used card from a miner that knew what he was doing, keeping them clean, undervoltage, low temps. Than some gaymer that is too fat and lazy to keep up on proper care and have their shit full of dust and cat hair. Silicone lottery is a thing. As long as you take care of them the champs of the group last for fucking ever. I had a AMD card I used for years after mining wasn't profitable on it. Took the shroud off when the fan died and slapped a 80 MM fan on it held on by zipties. Thing still ran for years. It'd prob still be running if I didn't recycle that entire machine. You learn all this after dealing with various hardware for years.

Are you an imbecil or just pretending ? Cleaning your hardware will never repair the damage you've done to it for using 100% of it's power 24/7 , that kind of behaviour destroy's it's lifespan. Like i said before nobody will buy your junk faggot.

the absolute state of poorfags

Attached: IMG_20210802_224449.jpg (2976x3968, 3.09M)

You obviously don't know how mining works. You don't send 100% of the power to it. The cards I have now have extremely low errors. There are lazy miners out there that slap rigs together and don't fine tune them sure. Again, take care of your hardware and it's fine. Gamers overvolt and overclock pushing them to their limits. That degregates the cards. With mining you overclock the memory which is much more sustainable and not as wearing on the card.

The difficulty is rising
The 12 penta hashes per second means that there is like between 50 and 150 million gpus mining
When the price of ETH droped under $3000 many of the amateurs started selling of rigs
If it goes under $2000 the mining bubble will burst

Chia? Seems lame. Changed server drives too much in my time.

Does anyone have the thread about the dude mining in his fucking hotel room? That shit was so based.

chiafag? is that even worth it these days

>said the nigger from an android phone
kys

yup, it really is over for miners

Kek. Someone is mad they can't gayme at high fps. Apple has shown to be more insecure over the past couple of years so that's not even an insult. True Chads use pinephones anyway.
No it will never be over. We already know what's coming next. ETH may never move away from PoW at this point with the scaling solutions. There's also others that will become profitable. Miners control the market. Always have always will. Stay mad faggots.

im running bf 2042 at 90 fps ultrawide 3440x1440p @ high settings, try again retard. P.S nobody will buy your junk. /ez

You're just projecting. That's fine whatever makes you feel better i guess. Battlefield 4 was the last decent battlefield. BF2 was the real shit. No good gaymes come out now. All the talented developers moved to the crypto space long ago or got canceled because art in gayming is truly dead. Soulless field.

Sorry mate but i got the ruler of the zone title recently , google it also keep coping and crying about the good ol' outdated titles while ur crypto farm = shit.

It will be over for normalfags and amateurs. The casual with 6 x 1660ti or 6600XT that thinks he will mine in the positive in terms of fiat and that he can just always take the monthly profits out to pay for electricity...
Meanwhile asics and miner friendly cards like 2060 12GB and 3050 are a reality for big players. Even pseudo subventions from third world govs in form of warehouse space, cheapo electricity...

I have something tangible for a digital world that is worth money. You have some gay fucking title no one gives a fuck about but yourself. I grew up and educated myself instead i really hope youre just a retard zoomer. Youre all fucked anyways. I try gayming here and there for a change to see if anything catches my interest but it's all soulless churned garbage just for profit.