Bobro's wtf is happening you cunts, you told me it would dump!? If BTC passes 40k+ i am fucked so bad its not funny

Bobro's wtf is happening you cunts, you told me it would dump!? If BTC passes 40k+ i am fucked so bad its not funny.

Attached: bobo-standard-face.jpg (1440x1244, 281.52K)

bullish post. thanks bobo, i needed some copium.

gonna pyramid some more on the next 39k break

Where are all the bearfags, i need hopium? You fucking trash, answer me.

ive just been swinging the scampumps, how did you get in the position that 40k will wipe you out

You guys told me it would dump at 36k and reachs 20s. Take responsibility.

actually, all bobos said to wait 38k-40k to short

I lied.

Attached: 1589887696276.jpg (200x200, 7.47K)

You can demand them in the moon court. Good luck! Bobo

cut losses next time, not every position can be profitable

enjoy nigger :)

Have faith

Attached: 1643594413855.jpg (225x224, 27.67K)

They're dead cat bounces you stupid fucking mongoloid. Why would the line go straight down on something that had a market cap of $1.5 trillion just a few months ago? I fucking hate you Any Forums niggers so much

>Why would the line go straight down on something that had a market cap of $1.5 trillion just a few months ago?
because if fell down because of the usual "COUNTRY (maybe will plan to) BAN CRYPTO!" fud that's been around for years

i can't believe i'm saying this unironically, but btc's fundamentals haven't changed, it will be worth 100k this year regardless of wheter you are short or long

Imagine being a late shorter

Attached: 1643219526057.jpg (680x410, 33.72K)

congratulations on those 500$ user (soon to be 400)

>Believing Bobos

Attached: w3t.png (808x793, 513.2K)

It never never above 69k holy fuck how hard is it to larp correctly

fear not
40k will be violently rejected

Attached: images.jpg (222x227, 7.5K)

Suffer

Attached: 1624932092395.png (698x920, 149.97K)

it was on futures atleast

it will go beyond 100k simply because it will always become more and more scarse. it LITERALLY can't go down in the long term

>you told me it would dump!?
wrong. we said that it wouldn't go up, and that you would lose money.

>If BTC passes 40k+ i am fucked so bad
relax, it won't. this is just to instill a little bit of hope before they REALLY crush you.

Ok
But x50 short to half the price should give about 2500% gains
Next sign for larp

>being this deluded
it's going to 0 in the long term

This climb is happening way too slow to be a threat. It's meant to lure bulls in. It looks more like a bull trap than anything. Hold the line

it mathematically can't go to 0 because i'll keep mining it and on of the retards in the thread will pay me something for it

its beccause there are 0 real buyers, just bots and algos mirroring the nasdaq

only retarded memers said it was going to do that, anyone with half a brain was saying it was going to pump up to 40k before dumping again

U.S. bureaucracy is too slow and inefficient to effectively crack down on crypto quickly, everyone knew there was going to be an exit pump shortly after the announcement so institutional whales could cash out

that's what (((they))) want bears to think

This dead cat is made out of flubber, apparently, because it keeps bouncing.

it's been consistently barting for a week now, it's obviously just whales liquidating shorts for the sake of an exit pump. When BTC moons it MOONS, it doesn't meander around for tepid gains

Except for that time it meandered between 37 and 30k for several months last year.

Remember this when you get priced put fucking nigger faggot

Wait for the jobs report on Friday.