Manlet POV

Is being a man under 6ft really as bad as everyone says it is?

Attached: manlet_POV.png (1077x1401, 1.12M)

Attached: 05456910a56e5b4961c5f1fd1ee293a413fc3233e2918cef8794b04f27536d2f_1.jpg (640x468, 63.38K)

No memeing i'd say under 5.6 is where it starts to get rough and no matter what you do you cannot help but be looked down by people.

No fucking shit

5’7 here

Yes.

All women height fraud themselves from 5’3-5’5 to 5’7 with shoe lifts so Im basically the same height as all women because I refuse to shoe lift fraud myself to 5’10 because I don’t want to have an uncomfortable and awkward standing position

Fresh white goy cunny built for circumcised Jewish cock

False. 5'10" is the minimum. At 5'10", you can look good with a muscular build. Anything less is pathetic and you'll look like a teen. Only ones that like being short males are so'i boy cross dressing faggots

>Any Forums - Business & Finance

Yes.
t. 5'5"

it’s not, I unironically haven’t met girls that talk about it outside of tinder / when a shorter guy gets incessantly annoying trying to fuck some stranger at a bar. For reference I’m 5’10 and I’ve never had it brought up except for once when one of my gfs wanted to wear heels to an award ceremony, and asked if 4” heels would be too much. Just don’t be an angsty manlet I guess because it fits a stereotype and comes off as way more annoying than a normal angsty fag

Yikes. This is reddit tier cope. This better be satire.

Those females are underage sir

>it's not
>I'm 5'10"
You're retarded. That's not short

Attached: 41e.png (680x510, 309.88K)

>compact brute force
This is actually true, i plow down lanklets in the mosh pit and they seethe

i'm 5.6, never had a girlfriend

>I means and
>he doesn’t know Any Forums stands for benis in zoomcunny
ngmi

maybe if u live in the netherlands or iceland

yes, there is a correlation between height and dick size

Jews are inferior

I look like one of those tiktok thirst traps and I'm 5'7. I probably couldn't have fun somewhere like LA but since I live in buttfuck nowhere I'm top 1% :)

It is actually the best correlation overall

Imagine the smell

I mean I’m probably closer to 5’9 idk, that’s the height I was when I got my driver’s license and my physical for sports but I haven’t measured myself since then because it’s an incel looksmaxer thing to do. Even at 5’8 for the first part of high school I managed to get with girls despite a maybe slightly above avg face. Being funny is probably the next best thing to face from what I’ve seen / experienced first hand.

I'm 5'11. At most people are indifferent to my height. I'm neither tall nor short. Helps to live in a hispanic part of the country where the average dude is like 5'7 and women are 5'0. Kek

bs im 5’7 and my cock is 22 centimeters

no, height is only a problem at extreme ranges like dwarf or giant tier

What is this cope, man? Face reality for what it is instead of sugar coating.

Checked and we know

Post cock with pic or micropenis