February

>February
I am forgotten

Attached: vitalik mom scam coin.png (490x470, 12.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/marwolwarl/status/1481827641082904576
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how do I buy this shit? what chain? please don't tell me eth

Its a VC scam don't bother. Come back in a few years if you're still holding

sad thing that l2s will be irrelevant next bull run

smartchain

pls can we scratch $200 again my portfolio is hurting

They will be relevant if there are tokens by then. METIS is a low-effort fork of Optimism that uses "muh Vitalik mom" to attract buyers and then dump on them. I intended to do this as well, but I was late dumping so now I'll have to wait for a bit.

More dumping in a few weeks once early investor tokens unlock.

Cool logo.
Thats it, sadly.

Token unlocks are known and priced in imo. Its just market conditions, the huge price increase was just a quick pump and dump to lure in exit liquidity.

Crypto space is full of uneducated investors. Last time there was a token unlock, the token dumped 40%+ in a few days and recovered within a week. I'm expecting at least a small dump, especially with these conditions. This hasn't hit reddit or crypto twitter yet so there's still a lot of room to grow even at current prices.

So at what price would u consider to start accumulating?

Maybe, it depends on market conditions again. If investors are in a hurry to exit we can see $50 again easily.

$3, I'm still well in profit but hoping to dump my bags on this marketwide relief rally. METIS is a scam for sure IMO but that doesn't stop a project from pumping in a bull market. It has a lot of potential to go up because of the L2 vitalik mom narrative that appeals to the apes

this is metis

twitter.com/marwolwarl/status/1481827641082904576

u are telling me this is gonna nuke another -97%?

>became maxi at 270
I give up

So what is $METIS? Its an $ETH L2 scaling solution offering fast, low cost transactions, with a low barrier to entry for those looking to build and built with
@VitalikButerin
's ETH 2.0 vision in mind.

The project is a hardfork of
@optimismpbc
expanded to include features such as utilizing multiple sequencers operating in parallel to increase scalability, implementing
@VitalikButerin
's proposed Ranger System, and also IPFS storage, allowing the storage of data such as NFTs

$METIS integrates at its core
@VitalikButerin
's idea of DACs - Decentralized Autonomous Companies. This is an expansion of the DAO concept but providing the framework for a decentralized company to operate with capabilities for payroll, marketing, insurance and others.

Using $METIS users can group together to form these DACS, creating their own entities for such things as business ventures or investment groups.

As you research the project you're going to quickly notice something... $METIS is aligning itself almost exactly with how
@VitalikButerin
has laid out his ideas for $ETH 's future. Dig some more and you'll see why:

Not only is CEO
@ElenaCryptoChic
a family friend of
@VitalikButerin
but Vitaliks mother
@Natalia_Ameline
is on the team also, with a high degree of communication between Vitalik and the $METIS dev team

In development since 2018 , the project is led by co-founders Elena Sinelnikova, Kevin Liu, and Yuan Su

$METIS launched its mainnet, Andromeda, quite recently on November 19th 2021

$METIS already has 60+ partners launching on the platform from across DeFi, gaming, NFTs, Metaverse, launchpads and others, with those planning to integrate increasing rapidly.

Not only this but the project has significant backing, already including a $100M grant fund targeting high-potential projects.

If you research the L2 scaling solution scene you're going to see many projects, all sounding very similar, all making various claims and some huge projects such as $GLMR and $MATIC . So what makes $METIS different?

What makes the difference is the entry, the MC and the potential for gains. $GLMR is likely going to launch with an MC of $1B+ , $MATIC has a $13B MC... Both of these will go up for sure. But this is where $METIS blows them out of the water: It's only ~$250 m MC

When L2 season kicks off, for the conditions that will create a 2-3x on $MATIC putting it on ~$40B MC, those same conditions will have $METIS potentially do 20x+ and it will still only be on a few B MC. If through 2022 it goes to just
@0xPolygon
's current MC it will be 80x+

It's the dream investment scenario to look for in crypto: It has the narrative to 'make it', the team, the backing, but crucially its very low risk (because it hasn't even begun its major price ascent) yet HUGE REWARD!

By the time the bear market ends it can easily lose 99% of its value yes. Look at ADA, another example of a scam chain that lost all its value and recovered to new ATHs. Have to be careful trading VC scams. The sell signal was Scott Melker on twitter shilling it - he was hunting for exit liquidity at the top.

the man is retarded

As another example, during November the bear market was starting and we had the AVAX rally and OHM fork mania, Zhu Su said he'd be ditching ETH for AVAX at the pico top in AVAX.

How so? METIS is an obvious VC scam imo, but VC scams can be highly profitable in the right market conditions.