Aleph Zero (ticker: AZERO)

this project has proven without any doubt that the only people remaining on this shitty board are jeets, r*dditards, clotbloods and bagholders
it has unironically become worse than Any Forums after drumpf kiked aryans in the boipucci

whatever, I came, I made it, and I will have won after funding death camps for npcs and kikes

Attached: 94096F25-A49C-4662-B10F-1942648A5D88.png (1280x1578, 751.77K)

Don't you know? Biz only likes Elon cum, Ronald Mcdonald Inu, Or even Obama buttplug. Then they cry about getting rugged and the cycle continues. Real projects they fud to hell then fomo at ATH. That being said A0 is the next Avalanche. Avalanche made me a millionaire, A0 will bring me generational wealth

Not going to spoonfeed but here is some breadcrumbs. Current price $1.5 screenshit this fags.

Attached: 1643402467433.jpg (900x714, 72.68K)

Discreet.net is gonna kill this project

Attached: AB51454D-6BFB-447A-9CD3-CDCC7E26AF97.jpg (828x816, 903.42K)

How the fuck do you buy this shit

mexc exchange. no kyc required (at least in my case)
transfered ltc from binance to mexc and bought, simple as that.

You can also just transfer BNB from your metamask and turn it into USDT

Was this dead? Just a bunch of buzzwords whitepaper and presale scam? Lol. Anyways i think ill grab a bag of azero since mcap seems pretty low. Thx for the shill frens

No prob. You can also swing it in the 1.40-1.80 range if you’re feeling ballsy

Cant be fucked. Ill just buy a bag and forget it. Hopefully will it be worth something

thats what I did, bought 1k azeros and just keep hoping.

Good for you fren. I’m hoping to reach solid six, maybe even low seven figures with it. Will have to wait for the next bull run to retire though who knows if there’s gonna be one
why did you cheat your investors and changed the IDO from 60 days to 360?
I think make it is 100k and Sui is 10k if your make it is $10 million, if it’s less just divide the number

Ok, this has been shilled on biz this last week, but i have several worries about it.

First is MEXC. How shit is that exchange? I have never used it and i hate having to make new accounts/wallets. How fast can i put XLM there, swap and can i send AZERO anywhere like trustwallet?

Second is the market cap. Sure 250m isnt alot, but it certainly isnt a small amount. 1b puts it at only 4x. So why gamble on this, when there are other smaller market cap plays, in the same sphere as this?

Also this is the biggest pajeet scam ever.
Anyone who was here in the summer remembers how discreet hired pajeet marketers who didnt speak english and commented on how great discreet is

Starting out on a shitty exchange is pretty normal. Also Antoni (Co-founder) has confirmed a new exchange is in the works. Its less of a risky gamble because its not a shady token lol. I can see this as the next big play as redditors have not jumped in on this yet.

I wish you the best of luck user, but i cant risk this now. After the last dip my bags are heavy and selling for this doesnt seem worth it.
>the bags i could sell are RMRK and MNET, but those have more upside i think

Mexc is alright. You can set everything up in an hour. They wouldn’t launch there if it was shit, honestly I was expecting binance to list them since it’s a solid project that will at least reach $30 like downlana and kekdano

I can see this on binance desu. Its as legit as they come but probably after smartcontracts. It will be faster than cukdano kek

Everyone is currently shilling $AZERO . Why are they shilling it? Because they choose to participate in the sale and the token is now on exchanges. That's it. It isn't because its going to be big (even though it in theory might), or because of anything its doing.

Saw some rumours on the CMC comments about a hackathon soon. Solana's price spiked after their one. Get in now.

Also, check this out.

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-062724_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x574, 107.37K)

Great fud sir. Will need to get something better in the coming monthd

I didn't participate in the sale, actually, I even bought the local top. I don't care because this is finally the coin thats gonna make it, it will dethrone KEKthereum and grandpa.