Redpill me on Multivac (MTV), I got a bunch of linkies I could swing

Redpill me on Multivac (MTV), I got a bunch of linkies I could swing.
What's the probability it'll pull a kadena for a x100 in 3 months.
Well if the bullrun kicks in again, else we're fucked either way.

Attached: jkjhfjghdfkjhgdf.jpg (900x900, 103.89K)

Also is the team really anonymous? I can't find anything about them.
It's weird because they had time to run so if they were going to they would have, but again investing in anonymous teams is a recipe for disaster.

Attached: Elizabeth-Debicki-Pants-Pics-695x1024.jpg (695x1024, 102.49K)

Herro Shawn Ling here you buy Mulrutivac very good

Team is staying anonymous for now but are active in the telegram, it used to be a worry but now its fine, once they start hiring marketing people who can actually market itll be good.

350k stacklet reporting for duty to fuck Michelle D from MTV.

It's literally a scam.

Attached: 1641568430814.jpg (386x504, 69.08K)

>anonymous chink team
Yep, it's going to zero (0).

Attached: 1617430560930.jpg (500x500, 47.83K)

It is already $0.00

Telegram groups, the epitome of legitimacy.

Kek, youve been using this image for months. Roadmap is coming soon fucking faggit

Check their Twitter if you're too stupid for telegram and unable to differentiate between legitimate and fake groups.

I use telegram. Anyone can put up a telegram and pilpul you to death with bullshit. It's like the minimum you could possibly do for an ongoing project. Devs being user on something like a smart contract chain is sketchy, a telegram group means nothing, all scams have telegram groups.

You type like a pajeet

Attached: file.png (288x86, 3.31K)

Did you just take what I said literally? Didnt mean the actual pic stored on your PC. I MEANT THE EXCHANGE SHOWN IN THE PIC IS OUTDATED BEFORE THE ROADMAP SHIT WAS CONFIRMED. ngmi

Pajeet Yh? I fuck like one too, ask your mother, the cum barely reached the cervix because of my 3 inch shlong.

mader chod

Team is doxxed.. currently under the radar because they are Chinese and trying to avoid trouble with the government. They just relocated their team to Singapore “The Crypto Capital” Frank the CEO was useless and people think he got fired. They covered it up saying he was sick but who really cares. Shawn is the real mastermind of MTV.

Attached: 6BB0E87B-71E6-4103-B478-4CB91B6BDAF3.jpg (998x1098, 143.28K)

800k stacklet here ser

The team isn't anonymous you turd burglar
They work out of bunk beds at my hotel I have personally met each of them

Guys do I go all in and get my milly stack or do I go 50/50 into something like ETH or ONE?

>Creating a trustworthy, fair and harmonious society

Kek

Attached: MTV.png (1148x136, 16.58K)

Better than Cardanos statement of vision. I bet Michelle D from MTV wrote that as she was being filled in the pussy by a white bull and filled in the mouth by a black bull at the same time.

Here is Michelle D from MultiVac, she loves having trains of all sorts of men ran on her, here she is on the way to another debt repayment meeting to pay off her rent for when she lived in the UK. She must be real talented for being able to take all that cock and cum in all of her seven tight holes.

Attached: 1643714937089.png (1500x1500, 829.6K)

what are commercial Dapps? Some example?