You can buy a food truck for $25k(one that's ready) & start a business just like that

You can buy a food truck for $25k(one that's ready) & start a business just like that

Attached: 271685249_144185941341030_9060069028855566241_n.webm (480x854, 1.58M)

Most businesses take 2+ years to be profitable. Restaurants take way longer.

so go do it then faggot, if it's that easy why are you still here.

my city has hundreds of food trucks. too much competition to be worth it

For businesses that require a lot of capital, yes

whoa you mean it comes complete with ingredients, a place to put it, and a mexican to work it?

I grew up in the family restaurant business. I got the hell out as soon as I could..
the hours are terrible
You have to kiss ass and deal with pain in the ass customers
Competition always opening all around you trying to take your.business
The money can be good. Very good. But it can consume your soul

If the cook speaks English the food is going to be trash. Everybody knows Mexicans and Guatemalans fight each other for dominance in the food truck industry, that's why street tacos exist.

The fact that "street" anything sounds appetizing to people is mystery I will never understand.

You've never heard of a street taco? Do you have friends? Leave the house? It's tacos that you can buy on the side of the street.. you know, where food trucks are usually at?

There are hundreds of them because there is the demand for hundreds of them

Can I just sell alcohol? I think a driving bar would be amazing. Think of all the non vaxxed who can't go i to any place anymore.

>>be muslim in london
>>be with bros out in street at night.
>>encountering a western thot in the wild.

Attached: 11415963.jpg (630x630, 90.77K)

i want to grow microgreens in my closet and sell them to yuppies for an absurd price but im too autistic to network

Attached: How-to-grow-Microgreens-.jpg (735x1400, 161.42K)

street taco is better and closer to the real mexican taco.

checked now you have to do it, Kek wills it.

I buy my tacos at the food shop.
What third-world shithole do you live in?

Upper middle class suburbs in the Midwest United States. If you haven't had or heard of a street taco you are 100% removed from society, and that's pathetic, buying fake tacos is the real sad part of this.

I can drink at home just fine. No truck needed

dumb flyover retard

I know what it is dumbass, and it sounds disgusting, like street people, or street art, or street pizza (meaning dried puke on the ground or roadkill, depending on how urban you are).

Disgusts me that people are applauding the Brazilification of the country.

Urbanite dipshit that can only be comforted when surrounded by urban decay and ever lowering standards.