Why doesn't everyone just use matrix labs instead of metamask, uniswap, or Unimex?

Why doesn't everyone just use matrix labs instead of metamask, uniswap, or Unimex?

Attached: 1622662888981.jpg (640x556, 24.13K)

because we're smart

maybe it is because they are the only ones who use AI properly? think a little bit op

>metamask, uniswap, or Unimex?
i don't even know what these do? what are they

I don't even have anything to contribute here, my friend told me to invest in them and i trust him, if i get scammed i hang him, if not, i fuck him

because metamask is trustworthy and easy af to use

because metamask has a cute little fox and matrixlabs don't

yeah, smart...

Attached: 111e.png (912x584, 66.18K)

metamask has a cute polygonal shaped fox

Attached: 1630602144639.gif (500x500, 1.56M)

uuuggh that is ugly

They didn't have 2B? i mean, they handle ai lmao

ok let's give it a shot to this sad pepe, what does matrixlabs have the other 3 don't offer already?

literally nothing

bitch stop complaining for once, this is normal, it would be rare for it to be an eternal pump

Redpill me
It looks utter shit, but it’s just a mil mcap

yyyyeaahh... I think im going to kill him

but what does matrixswap even doooooooo? Shill me then i will decide.

why doesn't anyone use fairyswap? Do people not like privacy and low fees??

youre really desperate for validation, arent you?

idc, im not going to invest in something that doesn't even have a literal liquidity pool. That's way to risky and advanced

>advanced
you're one of those niggas that longed for technology advancement right? So when it's happening why the fuck are you whining like a little scared cockroach

because i don't like their rebranding and new design. I feel they could've achieved way more with the older one. Idk just an opinion

>little scared cockroach
cockroaches aren't scared.

stop living in denial, that's not normal

well because I've never heard of it in the first place

well, rebranding in a bear market was not very smart of them

Guys answer me something, I started to read a bit about the matrix and these "real world projects" are really a good thing? or just another lie to increase the credibility of the scam?

Attached: 151522121.jpg (1280x720, 113.6K)

literally, so you just go with the prettiest projects? they ones with the prettiest designs? how is that going for you?

im a little old school. Yes sure there can be impermanent losses, but that rarely happens since LPs don't change that often.

following because I haven't seen a good example

yes, im a girl and i love living by the stereotypes set for us. Because that's how it should be right?
I love pink btw

that you don't know how to invest is not my fault, leave your ass still for a moment and learn to be patient with the damn market

It doesn't really work like that, but don't good looking projects tend to attract more people to them, hence causing a pump, hence making us richer?

another lie, next questions

because infinite liquidity scares me, yess im a pussy i accept it. Now that i have accepted it, no one can hurt me

well that does show commitment to the project

>woman
>investor
>on Any Forums
ngmi

Attached: 215211.jpg (583x539, 20.6K)

there are no questions, just dumb anons passing time. Or pajeets. Curry thread that's it

thanks, it's time to put on my gloves to strangle my "friend"

WOMAN? WHERE?

Ok go paint your nails

Dude you were scammed by your friend, this reminds me of that overrated mobster movie kek

At least they know better how to invest their money in coins that literally promise "real life projects" as if someone is interested in what happens in this dump

Attached: 532323.jpg (303x298, 24.07K)

Dude they didn't invest, they would kill you if you cough next to their food lmao