9 figure hell thread

9 figure hell thread
How the hell do we cope lads? My helicopter and jet get mogged by any billionaire. I'm stuck grifting with Tony Ribbons instead

Attached: 1643568758341.webm (404x720, 1.64M)

I literally don't understand the point of the video, with or without the edits.

little girl is making I'm being abducted hand sign, me thinks anyways

How in the fuck would an 8-year-old know such an obscure hand sign? Is this some known code? I thought the girl was taunting the woman.

its a woman thing, they have women think thanks being paid millions of dollars to create things like these. For example if a woman's drink is spiked in a club top female scientists have devised a way of announcing it by spinning in your chair 3 times while reciting some taylor swift song lyrics

it should be illegal for non-whites to touch whites
problem solved

What the fuck.

maybe the object she threw in the ground has a picture or something explaining the sign?

sounds like something a child would never think about to be honest

if some little goblin knocked some shit outta my hand you can expect a hospital trip.

Ugly old hag mogged by the loli

you've seriously never heard about this?

I fucking hate women so much

Honestly: no.

Attached: pepefrog.jpg (971x846, 58.57K)

lol

this, she's jealous the guy prefers 8 y olds, incredibly how insecure and jealous roasties are these days

Nigger moment

what do you mean, this video solves human trafficking, we just have to agree to the sign.

Why can't this lg just shout "I don't find this man attractive he doesn't satisfy me in bed"? Why would you need a sign

I can't get past the blank expression on the woman's oddly proportioned face. It looks like something from a Marvel movie.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-01 191749.jpg (826x750, 92.6K)

It's an ad for Digimon.

Attached: ezgif-3-600b7925f4[1].gif (480x360, 3.91M)

This video is fucking powerful

Honestly I’d tell the guy what the little shit did and watch her spanked and cry without even noticing any stupid gesture
Ahh the power of smartphones. Until the hole realizes the guys can just beat the shit out of her and delete whatever she’s recorded

ask me how i know youre an incel