Theory: BTC integration from Dfinity (ticker: ICP) will be the catalyser that brings BTC to 6 digits and its ICP token...

Theory: BTC integration from Dfinity (ticker: ICP) will be the catalyser that brings BTC to 6 digits and its ICP token to 4 digits

Attached: dominic-williams-dfinity-icp.jpg (400x400, 30.81K)

Alternate theory: You're a fucking retard

Do you think any altcoin will be able to survive such event?

It will, question is how long it will take

Yeah fo' sho' playa, don't you got sum sudokus to sniff, Dawnmonique?

In three years

When is the integration? Feb is just a teaser isn’t it? Doctores is going to change the title again.

They are saying end of Q1. February is rolling out the final stages of testing I think. It's coming soon.

One can only hope

from the Dfinity forum
>The release date for the Developer Preview has been fixed to Thursday next week, Feb 3rd, 2021, 3PM UTC+1.
a developer has also confirmed yesterday on twitter that full release along with https requests and subdomains that don't look like malware are coming Q1

>theory
>picrel

Attached: 8D798336-661B-4C51-82F6-743E4795C127.jpg (933x1160, 637.35K)

priced in, retardo

MERGE

Attached: 2keoy.webm (1280x720, 534.67K)

if you think that, then you should realize why your token won't be able to capture that value

What an insane clown posse

>ICP
I just want out but at this point but I’m 50% underwater so I will carry this bags till I’m grey. I hope Moonman gets cancer.

Demo on Thursday.

>be me
>see floor is pumping on btc flowers, decide to buy one
>click buy, icp sends
>1h passed, still not receive my nft
>it's still on sale on entrepot while I literally LOST my icp

I WISH THIS WAS FUD BUT IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your NFT should show up on entrepot. You won't see it in your plug/stoic wallet.

I fucking bought it from there, icp gone, the piece of shit that I paid for is still listed, and it shows up on neither. ffucking great

fake alarm icy piss nigs, transaction got confused and took 2hrs to unlock
this bug was sponsored by your friends at FTX

probably a glitch and you should log out and then back in, but if the problem remains, go on the icp maximalist telegram group and ask on there. there's a guy called bob in it who is one of the entrepot devs

Attached: dom.jpg (1064x1267, 326.55K)