I’m going to buy the pyramids of giza and register them as my business’s HQ in dropps metaverse when it goes live...

I’m going to buy the pyramids of giza and register them as my business’s HQ in dropps metaverse when it goes live. How much would you pay for those?

Attached: egypt-cairo-pyramids-of-giza-and-camels-2.jpg (730x487, 91.85K)

100 SOL and that's final

Attached: 1484650149314.jpg (767x431, 34.34K)

Business HQ?
That would be your personal useless museum

What do you mean buying the pyramids of Giza?
Am i losing something?

Attached: 1618967206451.gif (300x351, 60.17K)

That's literally nothing for a historic place on earth

You can buy virtual assets of irl terrains on Dropp to post your NFTs there so people can buy them exclusively there

>The egyptian government deploys pay-to-earn "redpilled" based cryptocurrency blockchain mechanisms to one of the seven fucking wonders of the world
>using ethereum
What a time to be alive.

Cope ass shit, ignore and go ahead

EVERYTHING in their website is about buying shit on los angeles and new york and other such shitholes though.

>dropp
GIVE ME JAPAN ALLOCATION OR I DO NOT CARE

Poor ass nigger attempting to be important

God, that sounds so fucking absolutely retarded I don't even know how to shit on it.

How about no

>Pyramids of Giza
>that'll be 20 ETH + gas mate
im losing it

Attached: O.jpg (1007x1007, 159.97K)

>business
>metaverse
s-so not the real thing? i dont know anymore...

That's must be their initial point, they will finna expand globally

Like 8 fiddy, because they sure as fuck will get cataloged like a terrorist HQ after you buy them

missing*
worthless fucking jeets cant even respect the english language before using it

That'll be 500 ETH + 500BTC of gas fees

You can "buy" real life crypto lands on DROPP, i still don't get what that is supposed to mean tho

Those pyramids costs billions and billions and you're willing to buy it for 20 ETH kek

OKANAWA JAPAN GOOD
NEW YOR CITY EE.UU BAD

Attached: fetchimage (1).jpg (700x394, 104.49K)

You have to be seriously mentally challenged to take a thread like this seriously

Pokemon GO, but jewish

no you dumbasses dont get it this is
>METAVERSE
jewery hence you are not BUYING the pyramids you are buying the DIGITAL SPACE that's on the pyrmamids.... what do you mean any other project can sell the exact same spot but on another platform no be quiet i dont like to hear that

I don't give a damn how much it costs, I'll buy it. All I give a damn is if I can pay with it using MATIC or nah. That's it chief.

Daily reminder this project mints shit in three stages. That's x3 the emissions and power consumption. You must be a literal scumfuck rat to buy from these niggers

This happens every fucking time

>500 btc of gas fees
judging from the absolute state of ethereum's fees i dont find this post exaggerated at all.

The future....... Is tokenized..........

And the gas fee. dont forget the gas fee

Fuck you retard

Last time i bought into an IDO with ETH i had to pay like thrice the price of the OG buy in gas fees

Nah you're not losing anything kek

Why are you being doublecharged?

their land side project looks very cute actually. i like the 3d models.

Unironically based project

Because a part of it goes to the Indian government

Or in LA. Like, imagine you buy something and its a fucking crackhead's hiding place kek

hope that .3 millisecond x2 price release was worth it user... kek

Nah nigger you buy a rock for that

>no be quiet i dont like to hear that
>blocks ears with hands and sings "la la la" to not hear a thing

Attached: ae2.jpg (2243x2511, 385.3K)