/MSE/ Museo General - Polygon Edition

Museo is now on the Polygon Network, discuss.

Attached: CBF56A0C-72FB-4393-9B0B-453CF67E3C8E.jpg (1280x644, 85.01K)

Scamseo. Already rugged

Realistically, can it actually be a rug? Why would they re-release it and give the airdrops?

Dubs of clarity, it was never a rug. They fucked up big time, but it’s still a very real project.

It took me by surprise they released the coin again. I've never used polygon though. Is it popular enough?

Look at what GNS has done and pic rel seems bullish.

Attached: 7B1A8C72-C47A-40F4-A4F4-49C5AA3FB14E.png (750x1624, 740.77K)

rugged

Samefagging pajeet rape fudders

NFT marketplace and VR demo news coming this month. AzBit listing coming late March. Those who buy now when the price is volatile due people cashing out their airdrops as well as the FUD in general are getting a huge discount.

Attached: MuseoMenu.gif (520x215, 2.82M)

t. John Fletcher

Attached: 8A04C98B-9A55-494A-8B16-6303A5E413CE.gif (383x200, 951.3K)

at least come up with some original new fud this is getting boring, the re-launch was better than 99% of the bsc shithole projects that you are seeing nowadays

Dubs of truth

Guys I have 500k museo.
How long do I have to wait to become milionarie?

Get a mil, it’s cheap

To rug you again you dumbcunt.
All shills here are baggies that got rugged so now they shill for exit liquidity

You’re retarded, anyone who bought on launch is massively up again. You missed out, again.

I bought more in addition to my airdrop, I don't see any scenario in which the market cap won't be in the millions later this year.

Attached: xkibU2K.png (1920x967, 3.07M)

Convince me to buy a bag. Is there any proof the devs are actually working on a product?

Only to get rugged again AHAHAHAH i will join the tg and laugh at baggies again. Your dev is incompetent and your bags are heavy now stay poor.

The VR demo will be revealed later this month. It's not a bad idea to just wait for it and see before you consider buying, though obviously MSE is on a discount right now exactly because people are waiting for more development showcase before they take the plunge.

Attached: MuseoSuperior.png (1280x1438, 1.09M)

This, wait for the VR demo and hopefully you’ll be convinced.