Small cap gems

Discuss small caps - no memes though, because memecoins are kill

Attached: 1639998612225.png (200x199, 20.41K)

what are so special about small caps nigger?

MTV

Attached: Relax.jpg (396x397, 50.98K)

Upside is greater you bastard bitch faggot

Don't focus on the small caps, i don't think any of them have good potential. Just stick to the same old ones and make decent profits

Atari, dk much but a friend told me to invest in it long back. Check it out

The main advantage of investing in small caps is that they have growth potential. And idek what makes you say none of them have no potential because you sound like a retarded boomer

Is that pepe taking poison?

check out SNE. They have some pretty based usecases and a great way to earn passive income. Assuming most of ya'll are poor looking for additional income methods

it's a vape nigger. Learn your shit

Attached: wagmi.png (496x553, 196.45K)

memecoins are the best what are you talking about

chia all the way

Dude, I like the idea of optimizing and consequently polluting less, but how will they do it? they've been saying the same thing for months and they still don't do anything

Yh this sounds like cope, you're NGMI. Stop being a pussy, at least look into GNS if something like MTV is too risky for you, you fat bitch.

Keep an eye on ORCA.

no they aren't. they have no usecases and can literally give up on you anytime. It's like living with your gold digging wife and everytime you make a wrong move she threatens to leave

there is no smoke, so it is a jar

look good blind fuck

do you think a project like this happens overnight?

>GNS
>MTV
literally who?

i would say the same but depending on elon musk opening his mouth or mentioning a yellow dog takes too long

kek see. If you want to make good gains get in early. Im talking from experience and that goes with any crypto coin out there

cap.finance best dapp on Arbitrum and not even $20M mcap.

Attached: cap.png (256x256, 3.16K)

we are all poor, SNE looks reaaaal noice

>Assuming most of ya'll are poor looking
bold of you to fucking assume eh? Im so fucking rich i could buy your mom. Literally

why do you come up with the most minecraft kind of projects? go shill this shit to some 10 year old

just be patient, imagine a world where binance transactions take 3 seconds to complete

Attached: 25121.png (400x300, 97.58K)

ngmi

imagine thinking the logo determines the project. It's the best derivative trading experience in crypto. Try it.

what is that supposed to be? Im confused, Im gonna check it tho but hell that looks bad

you cannot pollute less. Everything is literally polluting the environment. This is mining, which is never safe or good. so just move on and stop fucking annoying me

No i do not discuss things that have no value

it is possible if the whole process is faster, simple logic

PAJEET PEPE AHAHAHAAH

Run from small caps, that's the advice I can give you

FUCK THE OP, THE THREAD AND EVERYTHING Any Forums

I'M TIRED OF RETARDS WHO FIGHT LIKE FUCKING GOATS, I HATE THEM ALL I HOPE THE SKINWALKERS FUCK THEM WHEN THEY SLEEP

Attached: 21521521.png (547x596, 266.7K)

hot titty skinwalkers oof

well it does say something about the project

but you're the first retared fighting like a goat, whatever that means kek

yes, you can always pollute less?

Yeah there's no hope if you don't know these, just go into the archives and look these up for your own futures sake.

Motherfucker wasn't saying i supported them, but i share your opinion, in the end it is still a crypto currency, whether you like it or not it will contaminate

I would say AERGO but it seems like a long play. Team has zero interest in pumping it and they are all work no play