How much would changing Thorstarter’s name to something more multichain help the price in your expert opinion

How much would changing Thorstarter’s name to something more multichain help the price in your expert opinion

Attached: 1627778987654.png (200x200, 30.68K)

we can all agree that crypto is God awful at marketing on top of everything else so yes.

it won't help just fuck off

It is literally named after the marvel character Thor

Is RUNE a good holding or only XRUNE?

both of them are pretty based. If you do your research you wouldn't have to ask a bunch of dumb anons here

>something more multichain
hmm what the fuck is multichain ?

I do research but my brain is quite smooth.
I fit right in here and a second opinion is nice

Thorstarter is weird, he disappears for a few months and does absolutely nothing

and then he comes back and starts putting out various projects, i don't understand the CEOs of cryptocoins and that's why i love the market

Attached: 4531298e4.jpg (234x215, 4.97K)

honestly not much in my opinion, don't care about names in my case

they like to play with your feelings

Xrune and Rune is not the same shit?

only kids like you into fictional bullshit would think from that perspective kek. Grow the fuck up already

no it isn't.
xrune is thorSTARTER
and rune is thorCHAIN

They like to play with your fucking wallet, i invested and now i'm afraid to sell it because they still don't have a fat pump

yeah i think so.. but honestly they need to be more active and release more idos.

oh fuck I always thought they were the same oh fuck oh gOD I JUST RECOMMEND MY FRIEND TO INVEST IN RUNE THINKING IT WAS XRUN

thats looks like your mom kek

oh this is confusing

who told you to fucking invest in this in the first place huh? xrune is pretty new so you can't just go around trusuting everything new dumbfuck

IT DOESN'T MATTER THE BEAR MARKET IS HERE TO FUCK EVERYONE UP

it's confusing only if you have an autistic brain. If that was the case why the fuck are you on this website you loser

actually there's no need to change the name, they just need to not fucking disappear

check the charts then open that big mouth of yours

In their time they looked stable mf, leave me alone

what else that mouth do

Attached: 1600000000921.png (170x200, 58.48K)

I do have an autistic brain thank you for noticing

they will right? i think something is coming up with the nfts kek. Looks good if im not wrong, or i could be.

Dude fuck you it's not my fault the guys don't have the ability to think of something even slightly creative

i hope the thor devs are picked up by a huge monster and fried in oil. Im not even joking at this point

>do not game
>example

relax, that is the grace of all this, simply the adrenaline of seeing how everything is lost or how you become rich instantly is glorious

you think they will launch more idos?

Do you enjoy losing money?

Attached: 645212.png (634x640, 245.63K)

i dont mean that, i mean that when you start investing in this market you have to do it keeping in mind that you will surely lose some money

I'll trust whatever project I fucking want to