I hate prostitutes so much because of them i can't even focus on my trade and research...

I hate prostitutes so much because of them i can't even focus on my trade and research. People with literally close to zero intellectual capacity, awareness and education earns absurd amounts of money. I'm not conservative or incel by any means but my brain refuses to accept this unfairness. My parents teached me the values such as honor, respect and discipline since very young age. They have always told me that with discipline and hard work i can achieve anything but i am not fucking so sure about it anymore.

Attached: unfairness.png (702x708, 746.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/thenicolet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a man.

Prostitutes are needed in this society unironically

You realize that the only reason why those people pay for her OnlyFans is the absence of a convenient rent-a-whore service?

If ACTUAL prostitution was legalized this would never happen.

wait 5 years, and if she is brainless, she will spend all the money and will be bankrupt

I can't wait till the nukes start dropping. HURRY THE FUCK UP PUTIN.

Attached: 1626038342313.webm (360x640, 2.47M)

Oh forgot your burger dont have it legalized.
Well germany is the protitutions center of europe and as far as i know only fans shit is still popular here. Its not this (alone)

>I hate prostitutes so much because of them i can't even focus on my trade and research. People with literally close to zero intellectual capacity, awareness and education earns absurd amounts of money. I'm not conservative or incel by any means but my brain refuses to accept this unfairness. My parents teached me the values such as honor, respect and discipline since very young age. They have always told me that with discipline and hard work i can achieve anything but i am not fucking so sure about it anymore.

Attached: 4chanINTJ.png (500x398, 119.03K)

>news>science

that kind of mindset only works in their age
you should throw any some sort of "rationality" and surf the clownworld as efficiently as possible.

you are currently living in crisis, not a golden age.

...are soon parted.
You finish the quote Any Forums!

Attached: stripper.png (1465x724, 148.4K)

>being mad of something beyond your control.

Why suffer twice, user?

Pay your penance and name me two examples on how you can profit from this economic reality and milk simps for more of their money.

>Be me
>Watching mass effect blind playthrough while wagecucking
>twitch switch to this while i go to bathroom

twitch.tv/thenicolet

>mom sees
>What to do

Attached: 1627678417081.jpg (1313x1398, 368.2K)

simps need to fucking die

she has the weidest fridge body, i know she's not a troon but no wonder she roleplayed as a boy before the simp money

What are Tripper funds?
Anyway wow she managed to hit the top pretty well!

imagine believing this. there's no way these girls make that kind of money. it's all a larp under 'muh feminism' to get more roasties to jump into the meat grinder

she manages her money pretty well, kek

Attached: biz.png (1117x688, 694K)

Remember what your parents taught you and continue to be a man with value. Our lives our short but the impression we leave on this world can last longer than us. I don’t know about you lads but I’m not going to be remembered for donating vast sums of money of the webz. Goodluck user stay strong and fuck all the dirty coomers who ironically use the word incel delisted them never touching a vagina.

wait what
It says tripper but wtf is this? Can any anglo explain?
Should i be glad that she lost most

so does she show the goods at least? And are there any free links? Not like I would pay to see this bitch naked.

pretty sure it's stripper funds

She would have been hotter if she was a man though

This thread unironically smells of midwit levels of intelligence

Absolutely disgusting, I dont care about any whores either but youre simply mentally retarded

Most of them are poor and woth dopamine receptors fried by drugs, you might as well be mad about lottery winners.

Plus these twitch thots are putting hours of work weakly and sacrifice the serenity of anonymity, now they'll always be known as ethots. Frankly they're not even in the top 10 of people who didn't deserve their money

Oh ok.
Well then its pretty nice.
Money flow:
>Simps earn it
>Give it to online "prostitutes"
>They lose it on retarded financial shit (like these btc top whores)
>Any Forumsraelis dump on them and get the money

Attached: thrw.png (261x193, 7.7K)

>My parents teached me
they should have teached you better idiot

Oh these type of threads are back, a bunch of dudes sitting around seething about some random streamer chick.

>My parents teached me

See this is what i mean, OP is unironically below 100 IQ, literally a monkey, and then he goes around complaining about shit that is beyond his understanding 1000 different ways

Niggers