Don’t think you will be happy after reaching financial freedom

Having money is irrelevant. I made it in 2021 and I don’t have to worry about money ever again. I’m still sad cunt cause I haven’t fixed these problems:

>deviated septum causing facial asymmetry
>weird birthmark at tip of my already big crooked and tilted to the one side nose
>weak beard despite being 28
>weak and receding hairline despite having weak beard
>unhumanly hairy legs and stomach despite having detached beard
>only 5’10
>180lbs
>weak posture
>big belly
>high body fat
>lumbar lordosis
>spine slightly rotated (scoliosis)
>flat feet
>asymmetrical chin
>asymmetrical eyebrows
>asymmetrical eyes
>reversed hunter eyes, I look like sheep

I’m losing hope that is even possible to fix all those issues in lifetime. I started hitting the gym, hopefully to improve posture and lose weight. I will probably need chin implants, nose surgery, hair transplant, beard transplant, body hair removal, all of that ONLY to achieve looking like average person. Some motherfuckers are born with good hairline, normal nose and other features and I have to spend a fortune only in order to look average.

Even after that, I can’t change:

my height, my head shape, my eyes shape.

Attached: 2E7F27A8-D771-4B93-B66D-36998FE31BA1.jpg (225x225, 10.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YPAesqaJ9tc
youtube.com/watch?v=kTcnfQW36-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just pay some hookers

are you a female? who lets their looks decide their life

Well i made it last year and can retire anytime with most of my gains diversivied into stocks etf gold silver bonds etc.
I can totally relate to you, i'm a sperg and the money just gives me time to not need to interact with humans. But happy is something different.

You sound like the average turk/arab, I cannot relate

could just burn all your money then kill yourself so we won't have to read diaries like this once a day

based

Looks decide certain privileges, so it’s not just some made up self esteem issue; although if you get mogged by everyone your sense of self WILL take a hit too.

send me all your money then?

oh yes i guess you won't do it because you are a liar

Go to the gym you faggot

Just put in effort to fix your shit and you will feel better

Not rocket science

Have you ever considered investing some of that money in a god damn gym membership and if you fucking balding shave your head there are things that also help the growth of your beard like monoxidil that shit is called. stop being a miserable fuck your only 28 you can change yourself 3 times until you die. Especially if you have that money your talking about

no, you're just a loser

You need a goal greater than you.
a life purpose:
youtu.be/YPAesqaJ9tc

You were born to do much greater things than to find women who are only a distraction.
Find a real goal you can pursue all your life and let it give meaning to your life.

“I do not think you can name many great inventions that have been made by married men.”

― Nikola Tesla

You could try guided meditation to find your real life purpose:
youtube.com/watch?v=kTcnfQW36-o

Why are there so many loser incels on Any Forums? Dont you have free healthcare in your country that pays for therapists and shit?

Attached: 1643721841814.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

Jewish therapists try to make you stop thinking with their medications to make you into a life long client instead of curing your problems permanently.

Fuck off Panjesh
You're a faggot and a larper, try being poor with cancer.

I genuinely hope you're lying OP
it's unironically possible to fix all that in less than 2 years if you have money. And yes I'm including hair loss
A year ago I would have accepted to be your personal coach for money, but since i'm busy now dyor faggot

Any tips for hair loss and white hair from stress?

You can stop anything with sugery and money I'd suggest looking into becoming trans you can just wear a wig.

Attached: 15152151515215.png (385x441, 272.79K)

Finasteride. Clinically proven

OP could have everything fixed by magic tomorrow and still find something to bitch about. As long as you aren't being fucked hard by circumstances, happiness comes from within.

I don't worry much about money nowadays but my happiest times have been just chilling with friends and family, and that cost nothing.

They say that subscribers of the TG channel of the Venice Swap project may receive early allocation in the project - this has happened many times already! Already signed up more than 100K! Join -
t .me / veniceswap

Yes I would be happy
I would set up passive income, so I never have to worry about finances
I would open a bar (my lifelong dream)
I would go on amazing vacations

If you're rich and unhappy, it's only your own fault

Bars your dream bro?
That's a low fucking bar unironically for dreams, bars make little money unless you top shelf customers with cheap booze and get slot machines/music machines and ATMs.
Still 99% of them fail.

If you see a psychologist (as opposed to a pyschiatrist) they aren't legally able to prescribe anything (at least in my country)