Here's your tip wagie

>Here's your tip wagie

Attached: 1643701919300.jpg (828x1030, 54.31K)

Based as fuck

looks like iHOP

Jokes on them - would've taken me 5 sec to solve and then I would've moved on with my life.

I was just going to say that. The blue syrup is fire. Haven't been in years because I realized all the cooks are always niggers.

how?

>talks like a nigger
>complains about niggers

Break the top of the glass and suck all the water away with a straw

slide it onto a plate,
or slide it into a bucket.

Piss on table to assert dominace.

Here's your salary janny

>He thinks it's water

Attached: images (19).jpg (547x561, 30.54K)

This can be defused with a bucket and a rag. Wipe up the ketchup. Circle base of cup with rag. Push cup to side of table and dump into bucket. No mess.

anti-work faggots are no better than rioting apes that burn down random private businesses.
they're just selfish self centered anarchists trying to set the world on fire

people have always worked. its what we do. if you were alone in the universe and had the entire planet earth to yourself you would still have to work to survive.
society is based upon arrangements and mutual agreements to exchange goods, services or commodities for other goods, services or commodities, or to exchange some token currency in place of such things.

there is nothing inherently "wrong" with this system.
it is only bad actors (elites, banksters, fat lazy govt, random psychos) who pervert and corrupt the system that make parts of it "bad" or "unfair"

Explain this pic i don't get it

do you really think anyone is going to read this dude. Get a grip

tl dr

t. zogcucked retard

you take out the cup an shit goes all over the place
now the funny
i say the funny thing
is that in order to pull this off, you're either gonna do it in your own home, or you're gonna do it at a friend's house, a friend which allows you to do so
if anyone pulls this shit on my table, i will literally try to splash it on their face, and then "prank" them in their own home later on
but if this was in anyone's home, i mean, just splash it lmao i'm not cleaning that shit niggaaaaaa

I laughed

America is such a satanic country that their restaurant wagies require charity (called a “tip”) from customers to buy groceries and pay their bills and rent. The edgy faggot in OP’s pic has placed the said wagie charity in a cup of water so that the wagie will have to clean up a mess upon retrieving their wagie charity. Americans think this chimp behavior is normal and even funny.

It's a trick to get a glass full of water upside down. You cover the top of the water with a thick layer of ketchup, this travels slower than water so you can quickly put the glass face down on the table.