Will an investment opportunity like SHIB ever happen again?

Will an investment opportunity like SHIB ever happen again?

Attached: 47AAA793-6794-4B26-8339-D27733FA5282.jpg (750x541, 79.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drakecrying.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Attached: 1636194068528.jpg (1052x739, 148.03K)

Also early SHIB screenshot thread I guess.

Attached: 533425C9-EA7C-4AFE-8E6A-BA024043844A.png (1680x354, 452.33K)

Yea but it will be something of a technical meme instead of a dog meme. No idea what it will be but it will be obvious.

Attached: 9BA87DFB-F8EE-4864-8F44-B8E8EA568141.png (1231x253, 54.05K)

BAYC is on track to do that. I still don't think we've reached peak NFT mania yet. They've gone from 0.08 ETH to 120 ETH in 6 months, I could see a blow off top sending them to 1k+

On the shitcoin side there was Saitama in September which did a few hundred thousand x and now there's ShibDoge which is ran by two devs - one of them is a shib whale and the other is a doge whale. That has done a 1000x from launch already and pumped hard in the crash. I see that getting into the billions easily from here.

I'm banking that we will have another dog coin season before the crash and that hoge will be next

Here's hopin

Was this screenshot before Shib died and revived?

I was in very early on Shib. I checked a few months ago and my 0.15 investment was worth like 2 million dollars. I remember when it crashed that January going into the telegrams and seeing indians spamming the shit out of it saying its not dead, keep pumping and telling everyone about Shib. I was laughing to myself that I'd left the ponzi scheme and these noobs were gonna get left holding the bag.

Sold hoge for d0bo, why should I cum back?

I don’t understand NFTs. I get that normies see the line go up on dog coins and fomo in but what was it about BAYC that made it take off? Also NFTs seem to have really low volume compare to shitcoins on even BSC.

Unironically BONE. Is the DAO token and Shibarium gas.

Sometimes you just can't see what's under your fucking nose.

Attached: FieldsOfBliss.jpg (471x468, 104.09K)

Just buy MTV

What does it do user?

Attached: A996E4F1-B50B-4468-82B2-0EB4C200BBEE.png (612x491, 97.59K)

CryingDrake (RIHANNA)

drakecrying.com/

0 tax. $1500 marketcap.

t dot me/cryingdrakebsc

I don't see how you can understand the mania behind dogcoins but not behind NFTs, like I get it if you're a fundamentalsfag who hates the fact that this shit has taken over the crypto space but if you've embraced the clown market it's clear that NFTs are the natural successors to shitcoins.

Each one is unique so it becomes personal to you, whereas with shitcoins everyone is owning part of the same thing and it's just numbers on a screen. That's no fun. Utility-wise NFTs are the same as shitcoins, either they do nothing or they give some reflection reward via staking based on the volume generated. They also can be used as exclusive entry tickets to alpha groups (this is the real utility) which are incredibly sought after as they grant you early access to whitelists for the next hyped up mints.

The only issue with them is how illiquid they are versus shitcoins, but right now the daily volume is so high that you will always be able to sell when you want by just putting an auction price slightly below the floor.

yes, shib and doge have yet to reach their ATH. when there's more infrastructure for social networks through augmented reality, VR, shit like that, these old meme coins will get revived because they're 'OG'. i've seen this scenario play out before in different ways, normalfags really love nostalgia or anything that's the original of something else. expect 3-5 years to see this happen though.

aside from this, maybe. there needs to be a new meme coin that builds off something that the retarded populace love right now like superheroes or another type of cute animal + the aggressive marketing strategy that shib holders employed

Fuck off this will rug. Only ones with mass potential are dog coins, this will never change, normies and people like us will always want an easy way out. Think of how many buy lottery tickets, would they buy a fucking rihanna abused ticket?!?.NO. JUST damn dogs you bastard.

New L1, soon to build dapps and already got NFT market running

Attached: FEED.jpg (1000x1000, 154.78K)

Sure plenty of coins will pump like crazy for no discernible reason . Your going to have to find them though.