The MTV train is about to leave the station, frens, hurry up and buy a ticket

>The MTV train is about to leave the station, frens, hurry up and buy a ticket

Attached: TrainOfUntoldRiches.png (1500x1500, 847.88K)

Maybe someone can edit this pic to include the slut Michelle D from MTV on the train to make it unique? 300k stacklet reporting.

oh yes! She's called Michelle D for a reason! 650k stacklet and 7 multiworm holder reporting in

Bro I had the opportunity to buy some very cheap, do you know if there are still good ones available? I heard cranium was good?

Done, you can pay me later.
Yeah I'm sorry fren but we're gonna need to see some proof of fund here yeahhhhhhh

Attached: KillJews.png (1500x1500, 829.6K)

i want to fuck her in the ass

Isn't the ceo of rose a mongrel too?

Get in line buddy, Michelle D from MTV is still making up for the rent she missed in the UK while at university by allowing all her holes to be used daily.
Yes but Michelle D from MTV is better.

Where can a fag like me aquire some tickets

personally I got mine at gate.io but you can buy some at kucoin too

Attached: 29346724267947293639.jpg (478x448, 46.88K)

Personally my fren, I just use pancake swap because you can send to staking cheap and quickly. But others are cool too.

nah bro they're too quirky, normans wont buy that shit. littlebits nft on mtv could be promising

huh? proof of what?

fomo rejected
this is now a precog.finance thread

Attached: jeet.jpg (286x176, 7.88K)

Fuck off Sambo

Attached: Relax.jpg (396x397, 50.98K)

$1 EOY screencap this

I am buying SPDR on MexC. Only a retarded fag will do opposite.

Attached: 1632236499786s.jpg (125x123, 3.4K)

I SAID FUCK OF SAMBO

Attached: MeooowCat.jpg (600x800, 122.55K)

Sir, your fishing ticket please.

>dumb indian sending posts from a '01 compaq prosignia, meanwhile a cow shits on the floor 30 centimeters away from him
yeah alright Rajesh

NARENDRA MODI HAS FAILED THE PEOPLE OF INDIA, THEY HAVE BEEN LEFT BEHIND CHINA AND SINGAPOREANS!

What did pepe do wrong

He was caught watching Michelle D from MTV being roughly bleached and blacked at the same time in all seven of her tight holes.

Attached: ok.png (200x200, 31.12K)