Xcm coinmetro

Learn the difference

Attached: file also kda kadena thread.png (1123x542, 36.19K)

Attached: drifi.jpg (1900x1100, 705.19K)

seems it's just u and me itt

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 1.36M)

It's over

Attached: it's over.gif (480x270, 519.67K)

Post thoughts on crypto this year

Attached: 075be788272e4334360f7939d4010169a02af018.jpg (651x921, 109.52K)

lel, watching 5 minutes of the Vesper Uuuuhhhm..Ahmmm..Aaaa was enough for me to never invest a single cent

choo choo troons are the most annoying retards on this board right now.

I'll keep buying Vesper dips until CM starts vesper staking. If it doesn't pump then, I'll stop throwing my money into that hole.

>
You wake up in the morning to spend another day in the glorious crypto utopia. The world has finally collectively realized that they just didn't get it, and a deflationary economy is a good thing, actually. Banks are all gone, government regulation is a thing of the past, and everything is decentralized.

After your morning coffee, each pack of which comes with an exclusive CoffeePunk NFT, you make your way over to the office, where you work for a local DAO that plays Axie Infinity. Your boss is an automated program that makes sure you're grinding enough Smooth Love Potions for the account owners, who take half the profits of course.

After another hard day of grinding SLP, you start to get pekish. After the DAO reaches a group consensus to allow you to take a break, you get up and make your way to the Bodega Box. The machine, as is customary, accepts SLP, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ether, Monero, Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, ElonSpermCoin, and NFTs. You select your food, your ownership of which is permanently recorded on the blockchain, and elect to pay using Ether.

After scanning a QR code, your phone connects to the Etherium network. Now that it has Mass Adoption, it has grown to hundreds of millions of computers worldwide, who are now all processing your payment to a vending machine. After the worldwide decentralized blockchain reaches a consensus, a competition begins between a network of supercomputers to establish who can waste the most electricity. After they collectively consume enough energy to power Belgium for three weeks, a winner is declared and they are awarded 0.00000000000065 Ether.

With it now immortalized forever on a worldwide ledger that you bought a sandwich (and an NFT for it!), you eat it and happily get back to work. Unfortunately, someone beforehand hacked the Bodega Box and modified the smart contract. Now they have legally taken possession of all your crypto, including your ElonSperm (right after it went to the Moon too!), your NFT collection, your car, your house, custody of your children, and the legal rights to your birth name. In shock, you call what's left of the government for legal help. You hear laughter. "Should've used a cold wallet. You clearly don't understand the benefits of crypto, HFSP."

What's worse, they also took your SLP, and the DAO detected your lack of productivity and fired you after an automated consensus.

Now on the streets, you drift off to sleep. Your last conscious thought is thanking your lucky stars we're still early.

aaah mmmmm aaaaahh

*Notices your bulge
UwU what's this??

>After the DAO reaches a group consensus to allow you to take a break,
holy fuuck

YWNBAW
and Kevin will never be a man.
invest in rope.

I am a millionaire because of Kevin why would I kill myself?

Attached: 1627130236738.gif (1196x1006, 1.42M)

>I am a millionaire because of Kevin
cringe larp

um sweetie you forgot kevin picked qredo too

Kevin has made me a millionaire as well.

Attached: 1628198523747.jpg (1534x1704, 381.29K)

>$5
>Did u buyed
no
>$6
>Did u buyed
no
>$7
>Did u buyed
no
>$8
>Did u buyed
no

>Crash to $2
>Did u buyed
All my orders didn't fill.

Kevin didn't force you to buy the top nigger.

Made? Past tense?

Attached: 1627751747557.gif (520x720, 498.66K)

>implying I bought
qredo will never go over $3 ever again

I am not buying vc bags but it will eventually do well.

Well yes, the actual moment it happened lies in the past.
However, I cannot deny that the situation currently is very dire.

Don't worry, CoinMetro whales (xh1QF1Cd and me) are buying VSP.

Attached: 1614427263714.jpg (1112x625, 123.38K)

I recovered from a 70% loss last year. You will be fine. Just not as fine as me. I think you used all your crypto energy shilling THT and that is why you are down instead of up. I haven't bought VSP except for the little I bought to spite Qredo fags but might if my other stuff does well.

Attached: Chaika eating grapes 3.gif (640x360, 1.98M)