So, what’s the guide to making money flipping NFTs? It seems kinda retarded...

So, what’s the guide to making money flipping NFTs? It seems kinda retarded, but apparently there are some people unironically making money with this shit

Attached: CEBDFBD3-64D4-4857-BADC-E8EDBE5C4625.jpg (600x600, 31.27K)

I'd rather know how to create your own NFT collection and lure some retarted zoombies in

>apparently there are some people unironically making money with this shit
Are they really, or just giving you the impression they do so you want to try it yourself with your own money? Something to think about.

I flipped some, so yeah, Its real, you just need to buy good projects and thats it. If you buy an shitty one it won't pump

I literally 50xed on an NFT that is still undervalued. Hausphases. It's in the top 50 trending on Opensea.

Look for solid projects.

picture of monkeys aren't "good" or "solid" "projects", stop rationalizing your gambling wins

If you're asking now it's too late. Also a jpeg for millions? Please anons this is a tax write off scam

I made 275 eth on nfts this last year fwiw.

What? You still pay tax on purchases

if i knew how to do it, why would i tell you?

Stop shilling this fucking bullshit you don't belong here, you are not from Any Forums go back to fucking twitter you fucking niggers.
It's easy asf to identify you same as it was to identify dogshitcoiners FUCK OFF.

Kinda funny seeing people think none of the sales are real. Alt season is happening, just for NFT's not shitcoins rn.

>but the technology, ignore the ape pictures
I'm not bullish on NFTs and the idea of "digital commodities" is as retarded as it sounds.

then you are blind

Attached: Metaverse.jpg (1170x670, 156.44K)

this
just look how much the azuki floor has shifted upward in the last 3 days
or the cryptopunks v1 vs v2 drama happening
avoid the dogshit though

I’m sure some are fake but most are real. I’m big on sneaky vampires right now. I have about 20 of them (1.2 eth floor). Farming $blood to use for other wl spots has been good so far.

>picture of monkeys aren't "good" or "solid" "projects", stop rationalizing your gambling wins
Nobody talking about art you absolute mong.

NFT is about making money just like any other crypto thing.

1) don't use Ethereum
2) use Solana
3) check discord, community, twitter and road map
4) close eye and roll the dice, and then hold for long time

>1) don't use Ethereum
>2) use Solana
why solana? i keep seeing that
is that because Solana is early and gonna grow soo and because there are no terrible fees?

fuck the metaverse, not buying your dystopian bullshit. Instead I'll be buying puts on metaverse stocks once the market corrects.

Let me get this straight Tyrone...
You paid 50 eth and all you got was the proof that you paid 50 eth for something?

so you think you are smarter than mark zuckerberg?

It's like buying scratch off lottery tickets
You will lose most, break even on some and maybe 1 or two will yield profit
Most nft flippers lose money btw and it's filled with wash trading and flood sweeping by whales to artificially inflate the fp

>fuck the metaverse, not buying your dystopian bullshit
Of course you wont, poorfag.

Attached: 3y.jpg (5120x2880, 3.83M)

YEESS BRO PLAESE BUY DIS MONKE EN EFF TEE BRO

Only a poor person says this

Terrible advice do not listen to this pajeet. Eth is the only place you should be buying nfts on.