Good morning sirs

I have a very important announcement to make. Please gather around.

Attached: 1643617236539.jpg (878x971, 159.46K)

that handle is furiously cringe

women with fat asses and at least passable faces truly live life on easy mode don't they

shes so hot holy shit id do the needful to her

damn

Attached: view.jpg (640x640, 83.79K)

I can't believe how many of you are attracted to grotesquely disproportionate body types.

back in my day girls would be ashamed if they had a big butt or if something made their butt look big

>Her handles are furiously cringe
Agreed, she looks ready to explode

Nigger culture is insidious

bitch looks like squidward after he realized he likes krabby patties and ate the whole vault full of them. thunder thighs x9000

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRaaaaaaappp sniff

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

What the fuck bros how is that possible

Ahh a fellow man of culture

Attached: pepe-huge-laugh.jpg (295x544, 33.55K)

Attached: 1629062668517.png (328x398, 227.78K)

most of these posters unironically aren't white

holy shit the dimples on her leg are so bad even tho she's only 32

cant wait to see the hamplanet shell be in 4-5 years more

its just muricans and some other westoids

in our countries we still cherish normal bodies

i'm only attracted to said types and i'm not even a negro.

Why has it become popular to idolise poor genetics/bolt on mods?

Yeh jewish negroid dominance of the culture wouldnt have anything to do with that.

If she sat on my face you think i might die?

Attached: 666.jpg (470x595, 41.85K)