Just found a feeless leverage trading protocol

It's on Arbitrum,hit me up if you know it.

Attached: photo_2021-12-29_17-14-24.jpg (640x640, 9.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.cap.finance/trade/open-a-position
etherscan.io/tx/0x31ca0abf4c8fc2c58dbe12c3aef4d341e8efbd8b5bdb054fa634d963e1a76b0e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Name?

Gains Network

Injective Protocol

cap.finance - @CapDotFinance on Twitter , go full degen!

Hey my gainsfarm bro,you are not feeless unfortunately and you are on Polygon,lets make peace!

how do I use this shit? im newfag

docs.cap.finance/trade/open-a-position

I suffered great losses with this project

Why is this not valued more highly?

because team rugged + token not needed + gains won the war + GMX won the war + no VCs + no influencers + Arbitrum is shit

Nobody rugged,gainsfarm has fees with a doxxed dev,GMX are continuously fucking the traders,imagine having no VCs to be a bad thing

war ain't over boi

Yeah and founder left and it is now community 'run'.
Only hope is to shill on Any Forums and hope it gets traction.
Oh and i think its feeless but they charge a big spread.
It's unironically over for captards.

Why did price hit 0?
etherscan.io/tx/0x31ca0abf4c8fc2c58dbe12c3aef4d341e8efbd8b5bdb054fa634d963e1a76b0e

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-095455_Samsung Internet.jpg (1077x1581, 325.5K)

this

say it with my
IT
IS
OVER

Instead of arguing with ya I will just point out the tokenholders letter wich you can find on Twitter at @CapDotFinance ,the pinned tweet.

NOT SNEEDED

I was posting about this shit in 2021.
Already sold the top. Plenty of other leveraged trading DEXes use the treasury model now. CAP should have listed equities when they had the chance, to have an innovative product to catch people's attention. They didn't. Now nobody cares about them.

We had liquidity on eth mainnet and Arbitrum on the same time,until all of it was moved fully to Arbitrum.

why didn't you tell us to sell the top too