/xsg/ - XRP Schizo General #1731

FUCKING DARPA edition

Buy XRP on Uphold/CoinMetro/Bitrue/Kucoin[NY]
[for Bitrue send USDT or XLM and use XLM/XRP]
or on the XRP ledger xrptoolkit.com/trade
or on XUMM app (with USD IOUs from Bitstamp)

>Newfag Tutorial:
youtu.be/23Yn5GdYpJc
>XRP $2,000+ EOY:
youtu.be/sFX1d7Si3mA

>SEC Lawsuit Latest:
youtube.com/c/LegalBriefs/videos

>Flare Networks (FLR) Overview:
youtu.be/ChMGCtuibsA
>Bitrue vs Poloniex FLR:
youtu.be/epEAgS3EV5Y
>Flare vs Ethereum:
youtu.be/rNwNRBbsEtw

>Flare Finance (YFLR) Intro:
youtu.be/_mto6QcUqZU
>Flare Finance FAQ:
youtu.be/U9Rs_DyuAq8
>Flare Finance Wiki:
everipedia.org/wiki/lang_en/flare-finance

>XRPL’s CMC:
xrptrader.net
>XRP Ledger:
dex.xrplapps.com
>XRP Charts:
xrpcharts.ripple.com
>XRP Richlist:
ledger.exposed/rich-stats#percentage

>Insiders/UHNWI/Mellon/Lore:
pastebin.com/Z39w20qf

>Memesmiths:
pastebin.com/2hdYtXVY

>Twitter:
twitter.com/JoelKatz
twitter.com/PolySignInc
twitter.com/FlareNetworks
twitter.com/FlareFinance
twitter.com/CommunityFlare
twitter.com/bearableguy123
twitter.com/IooP_rM311_7211
twitter.com/FoJAk3 [Mr. Pool archives]

>The Myth of Market Cap:
galgitron.net/Post/The-Myth-of-Market-Cap---Version-2
>XRP FUD BINGO:
fudbingo.com
>ANTI-FUD:
pastebin.com/ZESsmqB8

>PLAYLIST:
youtube.com/XRPCHIZ/playlists

>Past /XSG/ Threads:
pastebin.com/pZdQbREq

>What wallet do I use?
Hot storage - XUMM, Exodus or TrustWallet
Cold storage - Paper/Metal or Ledger/D’CENT
Droplet is a scam wallet. Do not use it!

prior:

Attached: 1614972856029.png (1194x559, 264.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/42217779/#q42229413
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1636943318989.jpg (800x1000, 250.52K)

Hymen abducted

DIE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT COIN

oh the moon cast a mournful glance back at thee,
whence came the demise of the ever trodden spirit. Behold a great endeavor for the incredible seers of the present. future fortunes vast.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 01-05-12 biz - xsg - XRP Schizo General #1731 - Business Finance - 4chan.png (353x104, 13.64K)

Attached: 1625522468360.png (595x421, 34.83K)

you mad brah?

Attached: download.jpg (170x296, 7.21K)

Thank you, user.

Good. That feeling of innately knowing, is very important. You could say it is the beginning, or rather the basis. user, your instinct, your gut, it is the ultimate truth that you must follow. Seek from within and you shall find.

No. I am not joking. No, I am not lying. No, I care not about what it is you think of me. What I have told you is truth, and if the knowledge resonates with you then you shall understand, or begin to, these words will echo in your mind. And if you do not, then make yourself understand, will it so, it is that simple. Know this, you must love this place, you must love the fabric, your must love all life, even those who have betrayed us are part of this ride that never ends.

user. A dollar is but a measurement of value, in this sense the dollar is like a ruler, an inch, a centimeter. There are some things that do not rapidly change in length due to the manner in which nature has grown it, something that can be counted on to an extent. Say the average length of a specific trees first leaf at a certain point in it's growth. The leaf stays eternally about the same length at the same point, for almost every tree, but our measurement of it can change depending on how we measure it. So if for some reason our ruler has these things called inches, and the real length of the leaf relative to it stays the same then you have a good ruler! If however the rulers inches vary, then your ruler is bad. And basing anything off of it, would be stupid, no?

Well that is what the current economic system has done. The length of the dollar is ever shortening at the whims of the vile few who's families and friends have stood by watching them sell the future and it's children to a lifetime of servitude and enslavement while the TV plays 432hz to lul the parents into a hypnotic half asleep stupor with a ball game whose half time show is a satanic spit in the face, reflective of the aforementioned vile people's true nature.

This game is so ridiculous it is comical. But alas, here we are, you measuring somethings worth not with tree who's leaf can be counted on, but with the faulty magic ruler of a scoundrel who has sold you lies by lying to you via generations of your ancestors while he sells your future children and rapes/consumes alive the poor unfortunate children of today behind the curtain.

lol
something is happening lol

Attached: 1619861007830.png (1440x3040, 950.5K)

Why no previously on?!?!? JERKS. Fine, I'll do it...

>Previously on /xsg/

it's at the bottom where it should be

To all those speaking of Q and related topics at the end of next thread.....
You must read this if you have not. It is truth.

archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/42217779/#q42229413

perhaps this is it? those tainted btc will fuck this entire shitshow

you spin fine tapestries, user

Attached: 18B13C75-8FCD-4463-A6EF-05290E9F7600.jpg (820x823, 262.42K)

I wonder what the sand niggers are going to use.

Attached: BDF9E037-38D8-4713-AA4C-EC1E1642BC01.jpg (1242x787, 250.52K)

The black swan. A matter of "national security".

Baron/whatever, when you mentioned mgtow becoming mainstream and social dynamics changing, what can we expect from the new paradigm in terms of social dynamics between men and women. All I can forecast is a die off, will we atleast get fucking sexbots or something good to look forward to. I, as an incel, need an answer to this question.
Thankies.

Attached: the_future_is_now.jpg (480x561, 57.84K)

Attached: 1637214240508.png (1303x877, 674.63K)

Go back to r9k, your post is bait and you do not belong here. You are just driven by the premise of greed, not for any actual benefit to a select society.

I have 2800 XRP. When will i be eating steak and lobster?

Go back to r*ddit you fucking fume junkie. Why would anyone want to benefit a society that benefits no one except women and niggers you gay imbecile?

Attached: 1642518550876.gif (600x338, 2.2M)

you're thinking too small

Attached: 1623340934933.png (1280x720, 1.37M)

user i only have 2800. Will i make it?

two more weeks guise, just two more weeks

only?
you're in the top 5% of richest people in the world

I dont think so fren