Some whale wallets have been pumping this

Basically title, the whole market is in the shitter but some whales have been pumping up Cors price and making insane buy orders. Some even as high as 17 eth. I checked Cor's twitter and website and i don't see any huge announcements that could warrant buying of this magnitude. I dunno if i should feel good about this or uneasy. Any of you corchads in the know?

Attached: dafgqw34rwsdf.jpg (1280x720, 407.77K)

i said it before
and i'll say it again
coreto is the next link
for real
and you know what
/nubiz/ doesn't deserve it

Attached: oTLJ8HV.jpg (439x603, 27.3K)

Its a very promising project, but if this is what i think it is(whales being niggers) this project will crab for years or possibly die

i'm sure that's what you think
like i said...
>/nubiz/ doesn't deserve it

cor is in a weird state right now
>no news
>no marketing
>random new whales or accumulation
the first time I was like cool, some dude really likes this
but it keeps repeating and more and more whales are born
and in the strangest of times too relating to the overall market
I keep wondering if I missed something

I read the single paper and am sold. Keep an eye out for CryptoMechanics content or something of the like kind sirs.

who?

That's my big concern. Do these whales making these huge buys know something we don't, or are they trying to turn this into a PnD?

one of them is a nigger, he has swang this at least once
not sure about the others
I couldn't find a pattern between them, so who knows

and there it goes again...
I struggle to decide if I should buy more or sell everything

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-094733_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 566.8K)

there's not much to stop anyone from acoomulatin this coin

>4c waiting room
comfy as hell

Attached: 1640367054846.jpg (1920x1080, 524.18K)

The last time Cor hit its ATH was also cause of whale activity. The only thing holding me back from selling is the fear of this being a repeat of november and me missing out on a potential new ATH

Not exactly keen on accumulating if whales are gonna turn this into a PnD. Ideal situation, i get to swing my stack and possibly triple it

Something tells me that wallet is going to do the biggest dump we've ever seen and I'm just bracing myself for it

if the community stays chill (and it seems so) the whales won't get much profit. hopefully coreto will reach a big enough market cap to shake these niggers

this is the outcome i'm betting on.

Attached: 795f27af1d6aa5955a633758521d655a.png (948x666, 76.86K)

maybe it's the whales, but jeets just officially legalised crypto an hour ago

source?

what are you talking about

>swing my stack
swinging a 6mil mc coin that can skyrocket any day takes balls
good luck user
>Something tells me that wallet is going to do the biggest dump we've ever seen and I'm just bracing myself for it
you must be new here kek
>if the community stays chill (and it seems so) the whales won't get much profit. hopefully coreto will reach a big enough market cap to shake these niggers
just wait until marketing and a good listing
these guys will be eaten alive kek
>this is the outcome i'm betting on.
decent for the short term