Be manager

>be manager
>some people under me who I am manager to get paid more than I do

Why is this allowed and is going into management a huge shitty meme?

Attached: 1642795032214.jpg (1080x1080, 262.12K)

You are there to deal with the bullshit from other managers while the productive people get on and do stuff.

You just know those blacks raw dogged the shit out if those blondes

Just dropping by to put special option in special options box so your thread doesn't get replies or bumps, and to tell you to kill yourself and that you're literally a faggot who is better off dead

middle manager is the worst job in the whole company

everybody knows

Ok it's 2022 and nobody cares.

Kill yourself troon jew

>remember that bitcoin is tulip mania 2.0

Those niggers are ugly as fuck even for nigger standards

What you didn't know is those two blondes are men

even better

so what? it's 2022. what's wrong with interracial couples? I think they're great, specifically black men with white women.

thanks for your input, Shlomo

this shit should be illegal.

You’re either a nigger or a cuck. Just kill yourself dude. Save your family the trouble of watching you grow into a horrible creature.

this is why he keeps posting it

Attached: race primer.png (4704x6728, 2.84M)

>OH HOW I LOVE ALL RACE MIXERS
>But only this combination of races and only with the genders being like this
Kike.

Die in a fire, faggot.

Genuinely assmad

Nice projection

i think im slowly realising women like skinny men like these niggers with a bit of natty muscle rather the copious amounts of effort it takes to be a Any Forums tard. Ignoring women i think you are healthier that way too, because your more likely to do some form of actual cardio.

Comparing equivalent niggers and whites who dont have miniscule cocks, and you have some comparable aggression in you. White women will choose a white every time.