Crypto is just one big ponzi, you can't change my mind

Unlike traditional markets, crypto is bought and sold without any backing behind it. There is no physical product, no insurance, no security, no company, no trading regulations. All of which provides accurate valuation to what it's TRUE value is:

NOTHING

& The best part is, it makes everyone who could afford the risk to get into it early, all the more opportunity to dump it on you at no cost to them. I can say with near certainty that 99% of you reading this got into crypto about 9 years too late. And to those of you who did get in early, you couldn't afford to buy or hold the amount necessary to be worth anything substantial enough to impact the overall market.

Don't forget that all it takes is for is a couple big players to throw in the towel and your entire portfolio is worth less than your pocket change. All while you're watching the twitter bots relay the genesis wallet transfers to each of the top exchanges rinsing them dry.

The ONLY value given to crypto is the price that people are willing to pay for it. And your only hope as a buyer is someone buying your bags after you for a higher price. You're all perpetuating the grand idea of a giant ponzi wherein you, the buyer, are at the very bottom of it all trying to bottom feed off the guys maximizing their multi billion dollar bags. Ask yourself a serious question, "Why was cryptocurrency created within the 2008 financial crisis?"

The answer lies within those capable of perpetuating it into what it is today. A big huge ponzi specifically made to capitalize on the next bubble that was going to occur. The same one that you're all at the top of now, forever anticipating "the next run up".
>pic related, you, the bottom

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 21-47-44 top level marketing - Google Search.png (811x739, 448.45K)

we know

>person doesn’t understand something
>OH MY GOD IT’S A PYRAMID SCHEME!!!
why is this occurrence so common

Because they have autism

>These institutions tell me what true value is.
Just an NPC then.

you had four years

>unlike traditional markets, crypto has no backing
kek, stopped reading, thanks for making it easy

but mom said it was my turn to be a colossal chink faggot today :(

It has backing, the speculative market of it can be considered ponzi but all futures are ponzi at this same accord. PoW chains have a concrete value attached to them and that is the Watts that is required to validate the transaction.

yeah but a worldwide ponzi is not a ponzi!

based

"HODL"

Attached: yfw.jpg (237x213, 9.75K)

Every asset is a ponzi, retard. Even those with intrinsic value get bubbled up thanks to flipping (i.e. real estate getting flipped like shitcoins).

don't read, never selling

Attached: website (1).gif (400x400, 18.67K)

just check it'd reddit spacing, it is just a subhuman claiming. Don't give a fuck, when it doesnt get enough upvotes and avards it probbably 42% itself, so it is a self solving problem.

nice ESL faggot

only read the first paragraph, this isn't true. PoW coins are directly backed by power consumption. we can guarantee BTC won't fall to $1 dollar as long as their are warehouses full of ASICs farming BTC. I agree with PoS coins though. They are backed by nothing but an initial investment.

you're retarded OP

kys faggot

enjoy being a poorfag the rest of your shit existence

Attached: 128-1281930_9105314-neet-pepe.jpg (300x348, 62.98K)

That image looks the food pyramid. Nature is a ponzi scheme

Attached: 1638514356060.png (716x492, 172.52K)

Pajeets keep capping nonsense while chads be taking advantage of good platforms like freeway

Based. Thanks for trying to inform these retards, but honestly a lot of their losses are probably just punishment for their greed.

And just like Trump you're gonna lose too