What's the point of trying to make it?

>buy housing
Priced out. 30 year mortgage on a 450 sqft box anywhere near jobs.
>get married
You'll get bankrupted in the divorce and the son you never see will become the daughter you never see.
>start a business
FAGMAN copies your idea and does it faster, better, & cheaper, and then crushes you into bankruptcy.
>crypto
Whales pump & dump at your expense. They milk retail retards into bankruptcy and then vacation on Epstein Island.

If you were born after 1985 without being mathematically gifted or rich, it's over.

Attached: Western family.png (1024x658, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2000/04/joy-2/
tenor.com/view/rage-boogie2988-francis-youtuber-gamer-gif-17811629
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the void of utility caused by defeatist limpdicks like yourself ensures that anyone with a sense of optimism and dedication will become rich

ngmi

There is no void of utility here, only machines.

wired.com/2000/04/joy-2/

>Why the Future Doesn't Need Us

>Why the future doesn’t need us. Our most powerful 21st-century technologies – robotics, genetic engineering, and nanotech – are threatening to make humans an endangered species.

>FROM THE MOMENT I became involved in the creation of new technologies, their ethical dimensions have concerned me, but it was only in the autumn of 1998 that I became anxiously aware of how great are the dangers facing us in the 21st century. I can date the onset of my unease to the day I met Ray Kurzweil, the deservedly famous inventor of the first reading machine for the blind and many other amazing things.

you're not useful if you have no means to become wealthy. you can earn mid 6 figures pumping portapotties on construction sites and robots will never take your job

>anywhere near jobs.
jobs are remote now retard

No they're not. They're mostly hybrid and Boomers will end fully remote jobs for senior devs this year. You're not getting that FAGMAN job without living in an expensive suburb outside of Fagtown.

what type of job is that? is that like janitor?

Just get an irreplaceable job, it’s really that simple. You would have to spend billions of dollars and decades of man-hours to replace some people. It is just more feasible to pay me my (admittedly quite low) six figure wage then try replacing me

You poor incel.
Plenty of affordable houses, but see, you have to have a job and skills. People are buying houses everyday.
I married a woman who makes $330k a year. I. Not sweating a divorce.
Don't start a business without a Business Plan. This includes the financials, market research, and who are your competitors.
Crypto you just buy staecoins and hold. It's simple really. You overcomplicate things because you are a negative crying little bitch. Man up and go grab life by the horns faggot.

Fucking retard you're not making mid six figures pumping porta potties.

>Man up and go grab life by the horns faggot.
Too late since I'm 30 now. I will probably just kill myself in my 40s or 50s like a lot of losers do these days.

if you own the portapotties? absolutely you can. they are mandatory on any state approved new construction project. if you get contracts with commercial developers and government you can clear 7 figures.
yes except you get paid

Posting from my house with chubby Balkan wife and 3 children, about to buy back into crypto.
Dont give up on lfe, imo dont start a buisness if you want to be happy.
Just go for high salary employee and a side gig, spent time with family and friend/hobbies.

wtf is that boogie2988? didn't knew he ended like that
tenor.com/view/rage-boogie2988-francis-youtuber-gamer-gif-17811629

Based kek

>tenor.com/view/rage-boogie2988-francis-youtuber-gamer-gif-17811629

Attached: 1576428778064.jpg (656x465, 48.55K)

You aren't wrong. They should all be feeling an intense feeling of panic. They should be taking advantage of every chance to make money while they still can. If the window is closing then you better grab everything you can. I've made an additional 100k from food delivery since March 2020 on top of my 9-5.

There is an argument for the path forward being miserable. There is no argument for there being no winning play.

Published April 1st?

Even so that was 20 years ago. Plenty of time to carve out a chunk of the earth for yourself. Dedicate to taking action in the real world and you can shape and improve your position in the real world.

>dude just make a 7 figure portapotty business by getting commercial and government contracts
They all ready have contracts with portapotty businesses, dumbass.

and if you let that prevent you from competing then you're ngmi

Oh yes you can. It’s disgusting work but it pays well. Especially if you own the truck.

Competing?
Your startup isn't going to be competition for the other 7 figure portapotty businesses, dumbass. You'll be a speed bump. Goddamn you're one stupid motherfucker.

Move to a diffrent country
Marry a based femboi
Start a crypto business

You coping fuck

Attached: 1642962949954.gif (420x498, 1.37M)