So.. Student loans

So.. Student loans.
Will we ever have to pay them back?

Attached: 1359161138.0.jpg (1200x800, 200.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

w3schools.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes but inflation will make them worth less

Wages don't go with inflation though

Why the fuck would you ever pay back student loan? Are you too fucking retarded and poor to pay $200 a month?

These people are so bad with money they took a student loan for a degree that couldn't possibly land them a decent job in the first place

Touché

>he fell for the inflation meme
let me know if salaries have kept up with inflation goy

i thought colleges are for smart people? how can you go so far as to achieve a degree from a university and still are too dumb and poor to pay it off. mine as well kys if you can't pay off $50k student loans. ngmi

Yes, do your due diligence nigger.

how tf do people even get student loans in the first place? i made like 2k per semester from my grants and scholarships in college and i never even played any sports or clubs or anything

It's gonna get cancelled eventually, just make a payment plan of 10 dollars a month and ur golden

I hope they change the law so that student loans are forgiven during bankrupcy.

and that this is taken into accounts when creating new loans

Imagine having a student loan

Aren't the majority of jobs that target college graduates minimum wage what with students being underexperienced and debt ridden and thus immediately desperate to avoid bankruptcy? At least that's my understanding of why the bulk of college grads just... move back in with their parents as they transition to wagecucking.

Student loans are being packaged and sold as SLABS (student loan asset backed securities) the same way mortgages are... so it doesn't seem likely.

they could do the decent thing and cancel like $10k

if cancelling $10k would be significant, you're normal and were preyed on my greedy kikes

if it's a drop in the bucket of massive debt, you're a failure anyway

Mine did.
Cope seethe and lie.
>1pbmid
>Verification not required

Imagine standing out in the cold. That's time you could've been using refining a craft that paid for your student loans

w3schools.com/
no refunds goyim

Worthless fucks you took out loans, pay them back
Sorry you and your parents are so fucking useless and retarded not to see the scam and you pick shit degrees
Kill yourselves I want everyone dead

It's literally being deferred right now. It doesn't look like they'll be due any time soon.

I'm worth about 600k but keep a 15k student loan around just in case it gets forgiven lol

I don't have sympathy for student loan idiots. But PPP loans, and their subsequent forgiveness, was Boomers being peak boomer with hypocrisy.
Student loans could have been "forgiven" merely if these people had incorporated themselves as a business then used it as debt servicing.
Fuck, Boomers really need to die already.

>let tuition to hike at 7% annually even at "public" colleges
>let universities be run by MBAs in the first place
>let bachelor's degree be the new high school diploma
>let universities turn into degree mills
>let private lenders issue student loans protected against default
>let banks chop them up into SLAB bonds and sell them
>let them circulate throughout the financial system
>let them get treated as the new bonds underwriting the system
>NOW they want someone to do something
>specifically they want you to rip out the "student debt" block from the jenga tower that is the economy

Locust generation. Covid lockdowns were just scared boomers, afraid of the inevitable. They went scorched Earth before admitting their own mortality. I hate them so much, bros.

Wrong. The answer is
>yes but deflation will make them impossible to pay back in a single lifetime

Lol I’m willfully negligent and the country is going to descend into chaos sooner rather than later, garnish my $29 paychecks faggots I get paid in cash and there’s literally no way the irs will ever know how much if I don’t report it