Load up your shorts fellas. You won't be seeing 39k BTC this February

Load up your shorts fellas. You won't be seeing 39k BTC this February.

Attached: IMG_20220128_142321.jpg (1080x1076, 290.06K)

oof, taking medical advice from facebook boomers. ngmi

Attached: eyeballgopop.jpg (400x359, 37.54K)

Vax tard alert

>sent from Motorola Palm Pro (Tactical Patriot Edition | Never Forgetti)

>taking medical advice from jews

Shut up boomer, u will never be a zoomer

oh, you must be lost. This isn't facebook. But here is a minion meme to make you feel better. Don't worry everything that gets lots of likes means it's true, no need to think too hard about it.

Attached: minion.jpg (564x580, 20.75K)

Try harder glowies.

Jobs report drops tomorrow.
Get ready to retest 35k

awwe, yeah that's right. don't think too hard. virology isn't complicated at all

Attached: minion3.jpg (474x569, 34K)

Imagine having pictures on tap you give someone on an anime image board shit for "looking at" and "believing" them. Sad.

Might reach 44k if it gets that high I think but not for a couple days
Then there will be blood

Imagine having such buyers remorse for clot shot you resort to shitposting indonesian goat herding forum.

ignore the shills
they're taking a break in their dilating session

>American education

vaccines dont cause you to not get sick, they cause you to get less sick

No nigger. The original definition of vaccine is immunity

Less sick compared to the

Vaccine:
A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease.[1]
You vaxxed folk are now entering the 5 stages of grief and most of you are now at denial, the brightest of you already accepted the harsh truth, but nigger, twisting definitions in order to keep your mind at ease will just make your progress towards acceptance much more harder.
I truly don't envy you idiots. I despise you mother fuckers. You sold yourselves and all of us over for nothing and now you're stuck with that poison inside of you. Forever. Poetic justice 101.

Did you know that 1224% of every Covid death is acutally a hidden vaccination death? My mom also lost 4 babies after getting vaccinated

Based retard

Attached: 1621733351670.png (689x688, 1.01M)

I admire the sheer magnitude of this masterpiece of a Psyop. Just half a year ago you would be called a conspiracy theory schizo if you would state that the mrna vaccines don't cause immunization, that you can get sick and even infect others after getting triple vaxxed and you would be censored out of the internet just for suggesting so. I remember all those, "I got vaxxed cause I care about my granny" faggots shouting at me that you can't spread the disease after getting vaccinated and the reason they got it is to protect others, where all these virtue signaling cunts now? Fucking joke.
Not only half a year has passed and these idiots already forgot why most of them took the jab in the first place, already got their basic definitions twisted and here they are, globally, collectively, spewing the same lies like a bunch of cattle, coping internationally shouting the new big pharma propaganda bullshit.
I can't wait for you morons to die off.