Real estate

>24030 M 2
>€264,000

Is land in rural France really this cheap?

frenchestateagents.com/french-property-for-sale/view/105263AMC87/house-for-sale-in-la-roche-l-abeille-haute-vienne-limousin-france

Attached: DOC3ZG0BRHN7.jpg (800x490, 266.46K)

France is full of muzzies

Even rural France?

I mean look at this

>347 M2
>€31 600

That's damn cheap

Attached: DOC1AQ55T92Q.jpg (800x600, 141.34K)

This. France is not France anymore. Unless your idea of France is getting stabbed by a muslim who then rapes your qt gf and probably stabs her too.

rural france is pretty based. people own guns and go hunting. they like motocross etc.

Paris is not the rest of France. Is Detroit all of America? Silly seppo cunts.

This 100% applies to Paris at the very least but rural France I assume would be pretty based.

Not exactly, a sizable amount of people hate these things in particular.
Though it is France, anything you do, some whiney loser will complain.

Rural France is great

Rural france is super based and cheap.
Problem is living there means 60%+ taxes on every single shit you make, wherever you make it.

rural france is better, but it's kind of like america now, just poorer and with fewer guns. Can confirm that old houses in the country are cheap though (50k range). Probably a no jobs therefore cheap real estate situation. Seems similar to akiya. but if you can work remotely you could try it.
t. dad is trying to convince me to move there

muslims are superhomo. they'll stab your qt gf and.rape you.
t. dad was almost raped by a muslim in paris

Only gypsies are like that. Rural france is more like the best quality food, good air, no young people, nothing to do, cheap houses, boomers, russian immigrants

Shoo seppos

It's gotten much better under Macron when it comes to capital gains (30% flat tax), though you have an additional 8% yearly one on your income to pay if you're a crypto NEET not paying for the social shit (PUMA tax).
You also need to factor in the 7-8% of notary tax when buying real estate in France and getting a visa if you're outside of Schengen most likely won't be easy.

Unfortunately we're also infamous for having quite unstable taxation laws so this could all change at a moment's notice depending on who gets elected.

>but if you can work remotely you could try it.
That's exactly why I'm looking into it.

>Problem is living there means 60%+ taxes on every single shit you make, wherever you make it.
This is the other thing I'm looking into but it can't be that bad compared to the housing situation elsewhere.

>This is the other thing I'm looking into but it can't be that bad compared to the housing situation elsewhere.
Depends on what you make really.
I was seriously contemplating just buying some property there and chilling with the wife and kids in the nice weather somewhere relatively close to the sea. But most of my income is from crypto/capital gains and rental property, and i really can't afford getting it slashed by 30-50% (i now pay 10% on cap gains and like 6% on rental income in my yuropoor country).

30-40% sounds better than 60, but it's still steep as fuck compared to what i'm paying desu. Situation in my country could change overnight also, if this happens i'm out. I'm considering Andorra but housing is a lot more expensive (and ugly af) there, land is scarce. I do like the mountains tho.

Bumping this just once to catch Euros waking up

>living among French "people"
I'd rather kms

Attached: 1599297795382.jpg (1022x1024, 108.9K)

bro wtf am I doing with my life? I'm looking at spending £600,000 for a ground floor flat in zone 2 london (read, 1/3rd of a house) with a tiny garden.

You're telling me I can get a whole fucking lake for the third of the price and a cottage in bumfuck france redneck country?

How the fuck do I get a visa to live in France as an American?