I'm worried about this guy

youtu.be/A0PW_R6FAkU

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 10.01.30 PM.png (510x552, 303.06K)

HAHAHAH FUCKING FAGGOT DIE

this guy was one of the biggest memes of the bull run. he looks and sounds unwell, i think he might rope.

only after he ropes will the bottom be in

Isnt he still up? I mean DOGE will inevitably hit $1 someday. Worst case scenario he just has to wait a few years.

i may be retarded for not selling anything at either double peak, but at least i didnt go from 3mil to 500k

dude is gonna have to rebrand, seems unlikely lightning will strike twice

qrd / basic gestalt?

god that's dark
but probably true

Attached: 1639082945661.png (559x558, 227.54K)

Did he not sell or something? I thought he was trolling

HE HELD

yes he's still positive. think he put in 180k or so, so its still a great trade. it's possible doge hits $1 some day... it's also possible we see a 6-12 month bear season and it drops another 70% or so, the real test would be holding through that.

found crypto in 2021, put 180k in doge before the moon mission, had 3 mil at the top, got popular from this sick play. didnt cash out any, continues to hold and "invest" in other crashing dogcoins, now down to ~500k

Many such cases.. This video is basically him crying about it. I love the contrast from other videos he put out being an absolute moon faggot saying DOGE was going to be $5 KEK

>DOGE under 0.05
Comfy. I would actually unironically buy a small bag just for old times sake.

He became verified from that or was he already 'famous'?

Attached: 564.png (600x548, 281.8K)

>I mean DOGE will inevitably hit $1 someday.

Why in the fuck would you think this lmao it’s going to bleed forever with occasional pumps when celebs talk about it or whatever. Eventually doge is going sub penny

LMAO

Attached: file.png (1042x1123, 1.54M)

he was unknown, posted about his dogecoin buy on youtube before the moon mission, popularity blew up as his port blew up

I legit hope he is lying about holding. It's hard to time the top but even if he took profits he would have had easily $1.5m now. As it is his portfolio is $500k and if we see a multi year bear market his portfolio could easily dump back to $180k.

He seems like he has a problem investing in shitcoins too, he legit says he sees it like Vegas. He pretty obviously has a gambling problem and seems like all his other investments have basically gone to $0.

Check this jeet seething in his comments. YOU BLOODY BASTERD BTCH

Attached: KEK.png (263x379, 39.59K)

>buys a dog coin recommended by a sub 50 iq youtuber who lives in a shed

Surely they’re not surprised

paid me back now bastard!

>how I saved $130k in 2 years
bro most jobs don't even pay $65k post tax, this dude bought with his trust fund