Why would anyone use avax over fantom?

why would anyone use avax over fantom?

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-222623_Wallet.jpg (1080x266, 22.61K)

This quickly adds up
i make over 50 txns a day

Fantom is centralized

also for virgins

Validator nodes grow as the network grows

GUYS, IS IT WORTH BUYING FTM / AVAX/ OR SOL RN?

I JUST WANT THE MOST GAINS, IN A SEMI SHORT PERIOD (1-3 MONTHS )

Avax. Obviously

Not on FTM, have you seen the price to be a validator? Also the nakamoto consensus is 2, so it can have 300 nodes and it will still be centralized.

nakamoto coefficient

the network is still very new, it also is still missing critical components for competitiveness. When the vote finally passes to reduce the cost of being a validator and FVM launches, FTM will be like nothing anyone has ever seen. Whats even better is that since its defi is running in ftm defi 1.0(EVM) already you can buy into the different protocols right now and be ready for the upgrades and the subsequent moon.

all of the ftm fud can be summarized into this: whaaaaa your network is too new and the price is still volatile. So I will wait for the price to stabilize...at $50+. You have to be in early to make a lot of money, you cant wait for others to test the waters and tell you that its fine to jump in or the best prizes will already be taken.

No one cares about that

2$for fantom is not early kek

Maybe not early but not late either. Ftm could easily 3x from here.

Tell that to BSV

lol keep dreaming nufantie

Because it's innovative and changes the industry, unlike female to male token.

Avax is newer and already much better, seems like they just suck,

I got in at $0.06 faggot kys

It's not about why people are using what networks, it's about where the shitcoin hype is happening. The sooner you understand this the better

Subnets.
Avalanche is layer 0.
Fantom is layer 1.

Attached: 1 val.png (585x196, 26.02K)