Genocide all people who own two or more houses only way to fix this affordable housing issue

Genocide all people who own two or more houses only way to fix this affordable housing issue

Attached: 59828444-9D4F-47EA-9301-AC086A6CB7C3.jpg (600x482, 108.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/4313-Hays-Ave-Cincinnati-OH-45223/34249148_zpid/
neighborhoodscout.com/oh/cincinnati/crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You WILL pay the rent
and you WILL be happy

yeah, there's no possible way we could build more houses. That's just crazy.

Genocide jews you mean

Why would you go after people trying to make it out of the middle class? That could be you some day. I own 2 houses (house I live in, and a condo I am renting to some pajeet immigrant). I'm not anywhere near rich.

All the new houses just go to tyrone and jesus's immigrant families who get them for free with taxpayer dollars. Furthermore those homes will be in such (((diverse))) neighborhoods that no sane white man would live there, let alone raise a family. Removing boomerfucks like you is the best solution.

>gives shelter to pajeets
>begging to not be executed
Choose one and only one.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-090311~2.png (1080x598, 488.32K)

Based

So you want to Genocide Blackrock? They own the most.

They're not going to genocide themselves.

Attached: D2021568-1683-4196-8B88-8465C6651042.jpg (1024x679, 206.34K)

Move the fuck out of California and New York there are plenty of affordable houses.

zillow.com/homedetails/4313-Hays-Ave-Cincinnati-OH-45223/34249148_zpid/

I own two houses

US housing "crisis" is intentional and artificial.
Affordable housing even possible where many rent.
Also, those who own non vs
>own two or more houses...
Oh great a typical commie thread, ignoring big business only wanting to get everyone to hate each other.

Attached: 4i3zzlkylp051.png (3760x3192, 1.04M)

No rentiers of all kinds

suddenly every property is owned by a trust or property with opaque beneficiaries. wud

Cincinatti is one of the top crime ridden places is the US.
neighborhoodscout.com/oh/cincinnati/crime

This drives me nuts. Especially in expensive areas. This needs to be investigated and something done.

Nigga just build your own house. If houses are so expensive it just means there will be more incentive to build houses. Oh wait, zoning laws

Attached: 1613375293859.gif (480x416, 3.1M)

People who own multiple houses don't own them in high population density neighborhoods where the local amenities and resources would be better served by more middle class people living there.

Genocide all the bankers and Blackrock/Blackstone demons who have turned the entire world into an extension of the stock market, so that even houses can be falsely inflated into overvalued assets, even as they rot and crumble from being bought up and packaged into bundles without a single occupant. The country is rotting and bankers are trading and profiting off of empty houses and decaying infrastructure. Some rich faggot with a summer home in a gated community isn't denying you affordable housing.

>Lets just buy dying companies
>Lets just buy crumbling houses
If they do, I let them, that way they loose money

Attached: 1627000814047.jpg (982x898, 97.12K)