So I applied to a Remote position at Amazon and aced the online assessment

So I applied to a Remote position at Amazon and aced the online assessment.
Anyone know what the jab situation is with the company?
I know how its hesitant due to how many of its warehouse workers are against it but don't know if it is different for Software Development Engineers.
Also, I keep reading how different the company is but am not sure what is meant by different. Anyone know?
Thanks for the help.

Attached: 1634909753023.png (982x726, 408.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBk2HW2YIgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody can make you take medical treatment, period. Fuck them.

Cool, guess I will just say no.

No matter what know that they fear lawsuits: youtube.com/watch?v=CBk2HW2YIgc

can't wait for HR roasties to go bankrupt because of how retarded they've been

If you are remote they don't check. If you are vaxxed they give you $40 per shot

>t. aws engineer

That's right but they can tell him he can't have the job unless he's vaccinated you fucking midwit.

You don't have a statutory right to a job.

And even if you have a job in 99/100 cases you don't have a statutory right not to get the vaccine if your employer requires it.

The fucking state of biz

AWS fag here. You won't need to jab.

This. I have a close friend working as an SDE at Amazon and he told me the same. They don't care if you're remote but vaxx is required if you want to come to the office.
I don't advise working there though, I heard wlb is very shitty and they put you on a PIP if you don't perform to their sweatshop standards.

see you on phone tool, fren

CDO (non-AWS) here, no vax requirement. But don't work for amazon, it's soulless as can be. Even as remote SDE. I went into the office once and in the break room they were showing Amazon ads, like ads for the company. Kill me

Enjoy your inevitable PIP (yes, it will happen). Don't fight it, just take the severance.

How bad does the Old Fart Tool look now?

People with like 1 year tenure have worked here longer than most. The turnover rate is insane in some departments.

lmao, I just had "the talk" today about that. could be happening this year, and i couldn't care less

I changed it all via extensions and script, looked terrible by default

So he makes a fake card and gets the job. Fuck forced vaxxy authoritarians. The shit doesn’t even work, or maybe it’s working just fine. Either way it’s not worth taking an experimental drug with a 40-50% increase in all cause mortality rates whether you get the job or not user

Rough this is what keeps me from applying. Meta also seems to be clamouring for more talent and is posting constantly.

>complains of midwits
>actual unironical reddit double spacing of every single lin
>"biz" instead of "Any Forums"

Couldn't even lurk huh?

Attached: 1643096587606.jpg (622x566, 86.73K)

I can deal with souless as long as I have tools for the job.
Only get annoyed when I am overly dependent on others to get work done.

Oh so I'm supposed to job hop before that?
Why is it inevitable?

It all depends on your management. Due to the frequent organization restructurings you're going to cycle through quite a few managers. No matter how good you are you'll eventually get a manager that just doesn't sync with you.
9 times out of 10 people's careers get ruined because some dumb fuck manager wants to reinvent the wheel. If it's not broke don't fix it.

Ah well.
I can bounce back. Not like demand for techies is going anywhere.
Worst case I fall back on self employment since my expenses are so low.

>$40 per shot
40 bux to get poisoned to death??? What a great deal!

>2022
>working for amazon

I've been applying to other places but they have been one of the first to respond.
The other was a mortgage company but I think I need to learn some more SQL first after taking that assessment.