Why isn’t the prospect of marlin enableing people to frontrun everyone across all of crypto not pumping the price...

Why isn’t the prospect of marlin enableing people to frontrun everyone across all of crypto not pumping the price? I really thought it would.

Attached: 1640641192772.jpg (640x640, 33.47K)

Because no one cares about your bags my nigger. Cope and seethe all day

Because it's just smokes and mirror. MArlin hasn't delivered in all these years

I'm not gonna buy those bags, apu

It's okay bro, we're all coping with our bags right now. I've posted my fair share of pink wojaks already and I encourage you to do the same so you can let out all that frustration. Otherwise you'll end up killing yourself.

Attached: 1640585078293.jpg (210x240, 10.47K)

This is true and I don't know how their project hasn't just died already lmao

Attached: 51KOs0KEWWL._PIbundle-48,TopRight,0,0_SX450SY365SH20_.jpg (450x365, 32.82K)

Shut the fuck up faggot and take your fake smile with you

Does it really do that, though? I feel like this stuff doesn't even exist to begin with

FUCK THE FISH AND FUCK OP FOR BEING A BRAINLET NIGGER

>that shitty filename
disgusting

CURRY THREAD PAID SHILLS

>marlin
Ngmi. For me? It's polkadot. It's literally the only so-called "layer 0" worth mentioning because ICP turned out to be smoke as well

layer 0 was a fucking meme user. a poorly thought out, quickly done little shitty thing. and you fell for it.

I fucking hated that ginger in that movie. Iron Giant is KINO and GOAT

>FUCK THE FISH AND FUCK OP FOR BEING A BRAINLET NIGGER

Attached: 1639959052595.jpg (500x500, 43.01K)

No one truly understands what this is so go jump off a bridge you nigger

Layer 0 is more than a meme. It's a myth.

I remember a few months ago, Marlin posted some technobabble on their twitter, basically saying layer 0 wasn't happenning

I do. Sort of.

Marlin promised to make things fasters.

GET REKT FUCKING FISH

True, it's a cult classic that deserved better recognition but Disney was also dominating the animation industry back then so there's not much they could do about it.

>ICP Turned out
user wtf are you talking about BTC integration is literally on wednesday.
DEFI is exploding and started last week. picrel retard

Attached: im burning im burning im burning for you.png (645x427, 25.77K)