How to buy XRP without KYC

holy fuck i fucking hate crypto.
I wish to purchase Ripple (XRP).
>In the US
>Can use VPN
>do NOT want to do KYC because its annoying and takes too long
>can use crypto currencies to exchange
>binance.com + VPN does not work anymore.
help anons. fuck sake.

Attached: 1636541380753.png (1073x872, 397.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

financefeeds.com/ripple-ex-goldman-exec-says-xrp-lawsuit-is-a-phenomenal-risk-reward/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get an Exodus wallet bro. Exchange rates are a touch high, but it's real easy to get banned coins.

KuCoin?

seems legit. will try. if not then, ---> ...
this thread is now a bitch-about-crypto thread

why dont you ask in the ripple thread
most people stopped caring about it years ago

XRP is a globohomo mandatory KYC coin, you buy it in anticipation of the collapse of crypto, the global economy and the expectancy of heavily regularities DLT to fuel the world

cool so you're saying its going to be worth a lot then.

Yes. It will be the first mover in this market, soon it will all clear up for the entire world, you will be able to spend XRP at Walmart before anything else has regulatory clarity
Imagine shopping and paying $100 for a transaction using Ethereum top kek

Nobody but linkies are dumb enough to hold zero xrp with the sec case pending. It's an easy 5x whether you believe the schizos or not.

You still don't understand. 1 xrp = 1 xrp. It's not "going to be worth alot"

dont care. will sell. see pic related.

Hey guys I looked into this and according to CNN/Snopes, the schizos are wrong, XRP will not "moon", and basically the whole thing has been debunked.

Attached: 1618103671027.gif (500x246, 1.93M)

Agree with this.
Exodus will let you exchange anything into XRP

retard

use kucoin you dumb fuck

user... I-so the bearish case for XRP is just being in a court battle with the SEC, it's not about winning, you get sued by SEC you already lost. so much investor money and DEV time has been used instead to fight court battles. nothing has been done with the project- serious investors know this.

I’m pretty sure that I didn’t need kyc for Bitrue, might be wrong

>Nothing has been done with this project
Say you haven't been okay Ng attention without saying you haven't been paying attention.
>serious investors know this
>Say you haven't been keeping track of hedge funds without saying it.
Why lie about stuff that's so easy to check? Is it pathological or are you retarded?

financefeeds.com/ripple-ex-goldman-exec-says-xrp-lawsuit-is-a-phenomenal-risk-reward/

Attached: 1643600660764.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

>Raoul Pal, former Head of European Hedge Fund Sales – Equities and Equity Derivatives, has said in an interview that the SEC v. Ripple lawsuit made XRP very attractive as an investment.

>The current founder of The Global Macro Investor and Exponential Age Asset Management, spoke to Youtube’s Thinking Crypto about BTC, ETH, regulation, metaverse, NFTs, and macro investing, but the risk/reward ratio on XRP was a particular highlight.

>Raoul Pal said he bought XRP about a year ago when the SEC lawsuit was filed and precisely because of the lawsuit

Attached: SOYO.png (183x276, 15.52K)

If there really was a $20 bill lying right there on the street, someone else would have picked it up already.

Attached: r4v122vnwry71.jpg (828x1045, 89.04K)