Bro I'm tired of this fucking poverty I was born into, is there a way to make it with small investments...

Bro I'm tired of this fucking poverty I was born into, is there a way to make it with small investments? I'm not that smart so some help would be great.

Attached: 1640730305976.png (800x800, 404.21K)

Nope just kys furry femboi faggot beggar, infact you gimme the rope I'll hook you up to my car for $56 profit if you survive.

Checked
Do incremental investments in rope and you'll make it outta this misery.

I'm in the same boat. I've had the most success by getting in on coins very early, like Sologenic. But the big tickets I'm waiting on are XRP and the Iraqi Dinar. It's certainly a waiting game though.

If you're poor-poor and don't have enough money to invest in money, the best thing you can do short-term is invest in a practical asset that will increase your existing income. IE, if your job requires you to drive a whole lot, like a mobile locksmith, get a more fuel-efficient car to reduce the cost of participating in your job. The logical extremity of this is to get a work from home job and cut that entire waste altogether, if you can. Call centers have very high turnover, so they're always hiring.

Buy avax, thank me later

Based businessman

Attached: 1626658374155.jpg (338x527, 34.7K)

Make it $100 and we have a deal

Buy 5 shares of GME, wait a few months / year.
You'll either lose 500$ or become a millionaire.
Worthwhile risk.

>Bro I'm tired of this fucking poverty I was born into, is there a way to make it with small investments? I'm not that smart so some help would be great.
Nope.
Not anymore.

No. Fuck weaboos. I hope you die in a horrific way.

Also checked.

Attached: _PjR302j.jpg (400x400, 15.19K)

If you buy the AVAX dip right now you could have it.

you missed the boat on making it with small investments

Sure you pay for the gas and the chain faggot which will be around $250-600 depending where your ass is, it's gonna be a long drive.

So getting early on any coin will get some kind of profit?

You’d be better off creating your own business and scaling it desu but if you need to be handheld this much, maybe not

Nah, I will only get the rope, the rest is up to you

Deals off no haggling faggot.

What's good about it?

Whatever it's your loss, pussy.

Not necessarily. I did very well on Sologenic because I got it on a lark, having previously benefitted from another coin of a similar type. I don't know how fluent you are in crypto, but long story short, websites designed to let people trade crypto often have what's called a 'native token', which is sort of like a translation tool to let people exchange other cryptocurrencies for any other cryptocurrency. I once had a significant sum given to me by an exchange called Uniswap, which made me sweet on native tokens. So when Sologenic announced SOLO, I grabbed some immediately before the price spiked. I sold a chunk of my stack at a profit, but then the coin crashed in value. So they're not a 100% sure thing, but getting in early is basically always better than getting in late. The trick is knowing when to get out.

Can I keep that picture? Looks good for memes

I get what you are saying, I've noticed a pattern in which prices tend to spike when a coin is released and then they dump, I'll give it some more thought and try to search for an opportunity.

Me too buddy, but until then I'll try to make it.

It's all yours, my friend.

Now you've got it. SOLO's price spiked due to enthusiasm and stayed high because they were going to distribute free tokens to anyone still holding on a certain date. I sold that chunk a few days before, just in case, and then like clockwork that date came, people got their freebies, and the coin crashed because everyone sold their holdings off. So you've gotta have an idea of not just what the market is doing, but why.

Memed on as the coin is, there's currently a renaissance of small coins being made on the XRP Ledger because it became very easy to make your own. I recommend reading the sticky over in XRP Schizo General (/xsg/) and looking out for new coins being announced. There are a couple of /xsg/-native coin projects, even.

Here’s a real tip, get a job as a discord or telegram moderator if you’re poor. Find new promising coins and join their community, network, make friends etc. Once you’re a known good guy ask the lead for a job. You can make $1000 a month for minimal effort and can scale up to modding 3-4 of them. It’s very easy if you can fake being likeable and professional.

The alternative is working a real job for worse pay and more effort. Being a mod is piss easy as long as you can get the job, just keep the chat room open while you do other stuff at home.

I'm professional but socially useless, if it's for money I can certainly try.