Doge is on the precipice on mooning. It will happen within the next few days and could happen as early as tonight

Doge is on the precipice on mooning. It will happen within the next few days and could happen as early as tonight.

Don't miss out. Throw in $20 at the very least.

Attached: suchwow.jpg (474x377, 51.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livecoinwatch.com/price/Dogecoin-DOGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much mooning are we talking about? It better be big and not yet another pump 1-2 cents on Elon tweet

Attached: 1643271473465.jpg (640x480, 34.93K)

Going over a dollar. Won't be over a dollar for long but it will breach a dollar. Then it will go down to 50 cents for a short time then steadily decline to 20 cents for a very long bear run probably 4-5 years long.. .

Oddly specific but I guess it doesn't hurt to try, it's not like there's much point in holding anything else in this kind of market anyway
Give me a max timeframe when I'll know for sure I fell for a larp

I want you to take a look at what it has been doing and judge for yourself where it's going next.

I don't want you to just take my word for it, I want you to take a look for yourself.

But, if you want to just take my advice and not risk much just throw in $20. $20 won't break you I'm sure.

Forgot link

livecoinwatch.com/price/Dogecoin-DOGE

I don't get it, are you saying it always pumps around this time of year or something?
I'm a degenerate gambler anyway so I'm buying regardless

Attached: question.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

No, almost nothing preforms the same yearly. What I am saying is based on it's movement currently it looks an awfully lot like it is going to pump massively.

I'm bad at charts, all I'm seeing is a bunch of random spikes upwards with pretty high volume, whales accumulating maybe? Or shorts getting rekt?
Thanks for the tip I guess, we'll see how it goes

Doge will be used by companies as a means of exchange but LOX will be used worldwide by everyone to protect their phones from phone thieves.

Fuck doge. I want to invest in whatever the hell you're smoking

If it goes over a dollar, how much will $20 invested now be worth?

At $1 your $20 will be $142 lol

Cookies brand vape carts if you must know.

$120 more than they had before.

i set up a buy order for 4.8 million Doge at 32 sats a year and a half ago but i didn't execute the order. i mainly just wanted to see how many i could buy total with 1.3 BTC
if i executed that order i would have been a multi millionaire. i think about that a lot

my entire lifesavings is in dogecoin

Thanks user, I just bought 20 bucks of doge. Am I going to make it?

What did you buy in at?

doge appears to be following some kind of cycle. looks like the next major point on the cycle is feb 6-8ish

40 cents

it's a 100 day cycle with 25 day intervals btw