>This month in indexing (and other news), January 2022
forum.thegraph.com/t/this-month-in-graph-indexing-january-2022-edition

>Coinbase Institutional releases report on The Graph's tokenomics
twitter.com/CoinbaseInsto/status/1485598260635090945

>Statistics from Quarterly Supporter Call
twitter.com/spencernoon/status/1483893075881648128

>The Graph Community Talk #7
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcavwmjyv-I

>Vitalik Buterin: citing speed, many applications switching from Ethereum-native history/logging to The Graph
twitter.com/iMBitcoinB/status/1478202584594714626

>This month in curation #11 (and other news)
forum.thegraph.com/t/this-month-in-curation-11-january-22

>2021 Recap
twitter.com/graphprotocol/status/1471910032207925253

>Baptiste Greve from E&N creates Orbis, a decentralized version of Twitter (and Discord)
orbis.club/

>Dope Wars: Subgraph developer needed
twitter.com/TheDopeWars/status/1465157669036167174

>Wanted: Builders and Creatives
twitter.com/graphprotocol/status/1399826882166730761

Resources:

>Network Docs
thegraph.com/docs/network

>Network Statistics & Analytics
network.thegraph.com/network
thegraph.stake-machine.com/
graphscan.io/
web3index.org/thegraph

>Indexer List
thegraph.com/explorer/participants
maplenodes.com/graph/indexers/

>Indexer APY Calculator
the-graph-rewards.com/

>Gas Price Tracking & Analytics
etherscan.io/gastracker
ethereumprice.org/gas/

>Notes on Delegation
stakingfac.medium.com/the-graph-staking-guide-5ec1455f4783
archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/32311158/#32314780

Attached: palace-fine-arts-sunset.png (734x413, 240.23K)

>page 5
>0 replies
It's over.

Feeling cozy bois

my fear is that the hosted service will not end until EOY 2022 or 2023. yaniv will keep stringing us along promising to migrate subgraphs to the mainnet while GRT continues to bleed for the whole year

Perhaps. Less hype on Any Forums and far more aggressive fudding for certain, and the fee numbers haven't been so hot this past month.

However, despite the lack of major announcements (Wave 4 grants aside), there has been a lot of graph-node polishing/updates happening on github. Nothing in particular caught my eye recently. Meanwhile, Kyle appears to be hard at work getting migration moving.

I'll be cozy when I hopefully slurp my way over 50k in the next few days.

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that L2 may be a prerequisite to ending ETH mainnet support on the hosted service, and suspect that the cost of migrations before then may end up being partially or fully subsidized by the foundation due to gas prices otherwise being a deterrent, but P2P's anticipating 10k subgraphs on mainnet over this coming year.

>but P2P's anticipating 10k subgraphs

Correction: more than 10k.

Fuck my life

Attached: 1642201577581.png (1487x1037, 1.92M)

do you think that migration will happen in Q1/Q2 or later in Q3/Q4?

It's over. I am financially graphed.

Attached: 1633051854129.png (655x509, 27.81K)

There are many of us thag lurk GRT threads whenever they pop up. I'm delegated with 15k and while it hasn't been the most lucrative choice, I'm earning 16% staking and have faith in the project long term; I don't shill or did and I suspect there are others like me and also that a lot of people here fud their own bags. The graph has a solid use case and once mainnet is on feature parity with the hosted service and the sunset the hosted service, we will see some good returns I suspect.

Where do you earn that %?

I couldn't say with confidence, but a few weeks ago Tegan hinted at a big push "early next (this) quarter." Kyle echoed similar at least about the effort but seemed a bit reluctant to commit to a timetable. Being tasked with coordinating the effort, he's been noticeably active lately.

If I was to gamble on it, I'd say it begins as a trickle this quarter, accelerating over the next several months, but this is purely speculation.

thanks

It's over

It's over

I'm hearing it's over

thoughts?

its joever

it's over

it's dover

I have 0.5 shares of livepeer, and 55k GRT

wagmi?

yes

If livepeer becomes the gold standard of online video transcoding I'll regret unsignaling. Either way, it's a safe subgraph and signal.

I also hope 55k is enough.

Lmao imagine missing the bullrun holding this Jewish token. You were all presented with a graph illustrating how VCs were going to dump on you but you ignored us